33🐅

Mark stood up lazily and opens the door. He was surprised as he saw a tall guy in front of him. "Dad?"

"Mark! Long time no see!" His dad cheered as he hugged his son. Mark let out an awkward laugh as he ed out the hug.

His dad came inside only to see someone on the couch "who are you?! And why are you with my son?"

"Uhmm... I'm Lee Donghyuck" Haechan nervously said as he reach out for Mr. Lee hands but his dad just ignored it.

"What are you doing in our house? Don't waste any time and move out Now!" Mr. Lee shouted making Haechan flinched. Mark went to pull Haechan at his back

"No dad, he'll stay with us"Mark refused but his dad being a heartless human being did not accept but he puked Haechan and dragged him outside. Haechan tries not to shed tears. He's in the edge of crying but he can't.

Haechan walked away hearing the aggressive knocking at the door. Haechan stoped when he heard the door open and saw his things getting on the ground. He quickly went and get it as his tears are started to fall down.

He placed his hand on top of his chest, trying hard not to scream and manage to stay calm but he can't help it. He was hurt. His dad didn't even bother to ask who he is in Mark's life.

Haechan could hear shouting and crying but didn't mind it and went out if that place.

---
"Who the fuck comes here in the middle of the night?" Renjun groaned as he heard a ring on the doorbell

He looked at the peep hole only to see a crouching Haechan with his luggage along with him. He hurriedly opens it and hugged him so tight. Haechan began to shed in tears.

"Renjun I'm wasted... He- his dad doesn't like me, how am I supposed to live my life now?" Renjun saddened as he heard his best friend's complain. He immediately pulled Haechan inside and let him sit at the living room. Jaemin and Jeno went out and saw the scene. Jeno run towards Haechan and gave him the tightest hug he deserves.

"Mind explaining what happened?" Jeno asked. Haechan nodded and he wipe his tears.

"An hour ago, Mark's dad came home and he saw me together with Mark. I swear I did not do anything and he just ask me why I was there and why would mark is with someone like me. Mark tried to stop him but he's heartless and decided to drag me outside the house along with my luggage" Haechan explained. Renjun pats his shoulder and told him to stay calm and try to sleep.

Haechan sleeps on the couch tonight since the other room was occupied why their useless things. Haechan just stared at the ceiling "I miss you Mark" he whispered and tears keeps on coming out.

--
"Dad why did you even do that? I told you not to let him leave this house, what if something happens to Haechan? Are you ready to pay all his necessities? It's already night what if someone kidnapped him. Remember Haechan is a former idol and a lots people will try to do something bad at him" mark complained but his dad ignored him. Mrs Lee look at his husband and tried to pursue him but it doesn't work.

Mark took the opportunity to get out and find Haechan. He ran out and stopped when His dad spoke "once you passed that door were over, you will cut ties with you. But if you stay I'll anything you'll say"

"It's not true, you don't even consider my feelings!" Mark run, didn't care about what will his dad will say, his mom was worried about his son. "Can't you just be more considerate to your son? They  are loving each other and Haechan has good intentions to him, you could you be so heartless? I can't believe you" his mom said  as she turn her back away from him. Mr. Lee massaged his temples and went to close the door.

---
Mark was running as he was dialing haechan's number but he's not answering. He tries to call the other members but they said he's not with them. He then remembered the he might be at Renjun's place. He run so fast until he was arrived Renjun's place.

He knocked and do anything just to wake him up. This time Haechan came to opens it. Making him startled "what are you doing? Your dad will be mad at you" Haechan worriedly said.

Mark didn't waste anytime and crushed his lips to haechan's. Haechan kissed back as he wrapped his arms around Mark's nape.

They closed the door and went to the sofa as mark carefully placed Haechan on top of the couch and started to place deep kisses.
Mark unbuttoned haechan's pyjamas and started to nibble one of his buds. Haechan softly moans but closed his mouth trying his best not to be heard by his best friends.

"Shhh... You do not want to be heard right?" Mark whispered making Haechan nod. Mark started to occupy the gap between their lips, but this time it was rougher. Haechan hissed when mark bit his lower lip, Haechan started to take off Mark's shirt, mark smirked and said "my baby is that excited huh?"

Haechan can't help but to laugh, mark then started to wander and placed hit kissed in haechan's tanned beautiful skin.

Haechan can't help but to grab on the couch, he was feeling too much pleasure and it's making him go crazy. "Stop teasing me... PLEASE" Haechan begged when mark kissed him but playing and teasing his mouth by entering his tongue in and out making Haechan whimper.

Mark giggled as he didn't let the time waste, he enters his tongue aggressively and kissed him deeply, Haechan cupped his face and he push his tongue so he could fight with Mark.

Haechan tapped Mark's shoulder making him pulled out the kiss, they both heard the door from the room opens making Haechan panic and pushed mark making hi fall behind the couch.

Haechan faked fall on the couch, making Jaemin look worried at him. "Are you okay? Jaemin asked as he guide Haechan up. Haechan nodded and thanked Jaemin. Jaemin then went to the comfort room and after that he quickly went back to their room. Haechan sighed as he look mark.

He then giggled and pulled him beside him and they both cuddled. Little did they know they are slowly drifting off and making their way to dreamland.

A/n: I made a renmin au on twt whehwhe, well I'm just wondering if you guys wanted to read it? Anyways, don't forget to vote. Ilysm! God bless 😔😽
૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა