18🦋

"chenle!!" Jisung screamed and still wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. Chenle laughed as they walk thru the dark room.

"Woah, that was so scary!" Jisung said still holding his chest. Chenle smiled as he pat jisung's head.

"Let's go meet Renjun hyung!" Chenle said pulling the scare Jisung beside him. They walk towards the four guy standing infront of the cotton candy vendor.

"Haechan hyung!!" Chenle screamed but Renjun covered his mouth since Haechan is popular these days.

Chenle laughed nervously and went beside Renjun as he holds jisung's hand.

After waiting for not so long they already got their cotton candy and decided to went somewhere. (I haven't mentioned it before but they have a place where they usually bond and it's a secret place for just their friend group)

--
Haechan stepped inside the treehouse where they used to bond. He was so happy to be with his friends for a long time.

"Oh, nothing much changed here" Haechan said.

"When you're not around obviously everyday, we get here to relax" Renjun said as he fed Jaemin that is currently tying Renjun's hair so they could have the apple hair style.

"The three you you?" Haechan asked

"Yeah" Jeno answered but still not touching the cotton candy.

"Ohh... Sus" Chenle said that made Haechan and him laugh out loud.

Renjun lowered his face trying hard not to caught blushing, Jaemin and Jeno on the other hand can't help but to giggle.

Renjun remembered the time when it's raining and they decided to stay here so they can't get soak of the rain but then Renjun feel cold and they cuddle but it turns out a make out time.

"It's not what you think!" Renjun objects making Haechan and Chenle smile suspiciously. Jisung on the other hand is not trying to scream out when he saw a spider beside him. Jisung grand chenle's hand and moved backwards making Chenle pushed and fell on the floor along with his cotton candy.

Jisung gasp in shocked he quickly stood up and helped Chenle. Chenle was pouting and a little bit mad because his cotton candy is already dirty.

"Jisung, why??!" He screamed, making the 4 other boys cover their ears.

"I'm sorry. I-i saw a spider and it scares the shit out of me!" He confessed still trembling because Chenle is mad.

Chenle sighed and sat back at the floor. Jisung followed and tried to make him feel better that's why he gave his cotton candy to him. Chenle smiled and kisses jisung's cheeks.

"AAAA, why am I always the third wheel here!" Haechan said as he watch the two couples infront of him.

"But you said you have mark" Renjun said making most of them look at Haechan confusedly.

"Wh-what? We're not together. What are you saying haha" Haechan said. Actually he doesnt know what is their relationship. They have kissed and hug many times but they are not even in a relationship. Since Haechan is not yet sure about his feelings to mark he still hesitates to admit his feelings.

"What?" Chenle questioned.

"We're not together... We are friends" Haechan answered. He wanted to get out of this topic and talk about new one but he can't. He don't know what to say.

"So you're not the guy who is mark always talking about? I thought it was you" Chenle said.

Haechan questioned to himself

"He said, he had met his sunshine and his the brightest among all people he met" Chenle said. Haechan face saddened when he heard that he wasn't that guy he's talking about.

"Yeah, that not me! HAHHA" Haechan said still laughing so that can't be worry on him.

"Okay!' Chenle said and hugged jisung.

Then suddenly a thunder was heard. They look at each other and saw that they do not have an umbrella. They quickly went down and run toward the nearest place where they can get car.

"Woah" Jaemin said. Everyone was so sad that they have to split up with Haechan again. If course the missed him.

"Bye~" most of them said and went to hug each other. Chenle's car arrived and let Jaemin and the others hop on, leaving Haechan. Haechan said no since he doesn't want them to be on news because they are hanging out with a celebrity.

It started to rain and tears fell down on his eyes. It makes him sad to heard that mark love someone else and said to be his sunshine.

"Mark, what am I really to you" he said and sat down. Breaking down under the rain. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. He wiped his tears and saw it was Taeyong. He quickly hugged him and let his tears down. Taeyong didn't say any word so he won't feel sad anymore.

Taeyong rubbed his back in circles making him more comfortable in his hug. After a minute, Haechan calmed down and went inside the car do they could go home.

"How did you find me there?" Haechan said, wiping his puffy eyes.

"I saw you with your friends and waited for them to leave and approached you. I was about to buy something in the store and it happened that you're there waiting" he said making Haechan nod. It was a silent ride until they arrived the dorm.

Taeyong opens the door revealing a half naked Doyoung.

"Ohh~" Taeyong said making Doyoung flinched and hurriedly reach out for his towel.

"Wow Doyoung what a big tummy it is!" Haechan teased making Doyoung hiss and went to get Haechan but Taeyong stoped him before he kills Haechan. Haechan laughed and went to change his clothes.

Taeyong came back to his senses when Doyoung smiled and cleared his throat.

"It looks like you're having fun touching it" he said making Taeyong blush and slap his "abs"

"As if" hi answers and faked gaged. Doyoung laughed and put his hoodie on.

It was raining so hard and can't help but to sleep and do nothing.

A/n: Hiii, sorry for making this for too long. I was busy practicing a dance. By any chance do you want to watch it? LOL. Anyways that's it! I hope you like it!