8🎶

Weeks have passed and Haechan haven't still receive his results from the audition. He patiently waited.

He is currently taking a bath, he play some music so that he won't be sacred. Mrs Lee isn't going home for 3 months and that is really sad, since no one is going to look after him.

He took a shower and after that he went out and saw his friends siting comfortably on the sofa.

"Why in the world are you guys here?" He said as he wiped his hair with the towel.

"We're here to congratulate you" Jeno said as he ruffles Renjun's hair that is currently lying on thier lap.

"For what?" Haechan asked confusedly. Jeno took out the envelope and passed it to him.

"We saw that in front of the door and we're sorry because we were excited to open it. We have red it already" Renjun said as he continues to play at his phone.

"What-..." Haechan was speechless. Silence was filled in the room. No one cared to speak. Until Jaemin finally broke it. He stood up and cheerfully hugged Haechan. Haechan was so happy and can't help but to cry out of joy.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" Renjun said currently paying haechan's back.

"I'm just happy" he said. The hugged each other and decided to celebrate it.

---
"So... Where are your friends now?" Haechan asked, Renjun invited chenle and jisung to come with them since they kinda need to know and also for them to be besties just like Renjun.

"They said they are on their way, can't you just wait?" Renjun said looking through the crowd.

Haechan stomped his feet childishly as if he's the kid who didn't give the candy he wants.

"Oh, Renjun-ge!" The orange haired boy said, waving his right hand as he smiled at them.

"Chenle! Here!" Renjun waved back. The boy named chenle and his boyfriend jisung came running to Haechan.

"You look like an orange" Haechan jokingly said receiving a glare from jisung.

Renjun giggled as he introduced Haechan to his friends.

"Hi I'm Haechan" he said

Chanle and Jisung smiled back as they introduced themselves.

Renjun also explained that they are couples. Haechan find it cute.

"So I'm going to be the third wheel here, gosh so many couples" Haechan bitterly said making them laugh.

To be fair, Renjun let Haechan join the three of them, he felt bad to the boy for being single and no one dares to ask him out.

"So, where are we going?" Chenle asked.

"Uhh, eat?" Renjun said. Jeno and Jaemin are just starting at their boyfriend. He was so cute. Jeno smiled at Renjun and smiled at him back.

"Okay, my treat" chenle said.

Haechan was expecting it to be an ordinary meal but it turns out to be an expensive meal

"Why do we have to eat here?" Renjun asked Chenle, chenle give a bright smile before talking.

"I just want to eat here, and since Haechan is parting us... Temporarily. I wanted to do this, tho' we just met a while ago I want to treat him" chenle said.

Haechan who is being dramatic again, faked his cry. Renjun tapped Haechan shoulder so that he stop from doing so because he is gaining the attention of the other costumers.

They can't help but to giggle. They ordered their food and ate it. (A/n: just imagine an expensive meal, I can't think of something ㅋㅋㅋ)

After eating they decided to watch some movies and after that they will go home.

---
"Wah, I had fun. Thank you guys" Haechan said as they gathered again for a group hug.

Haechan opened the door and saw Mark standing on the living room.

Haechan quietly went upstairs not knowing what's going on. Mark followed him.

"What?" Haechan said as he put down his bag.

"Nothing" he said and stood there. Haechan on the other hand took of his upper shirt that made mark close his eyes.

"Yah! Really? Infront of me?" Mark said as he cover his eyes.

Haechan laughed so hard and went closer to mark. Haechan wanted to tease Mark. He held Mark's waist and was about to whisper something.

"Haechan..." Mark said, his heart is beating like crazy. Haechan backed out as he laughed so hard at Mark's reaction.

Mark was flustered and walked out the bedroom. Haechan smirked as he fully changed his clothes into an ordinary shirt.

He went down and saw Mark peacefully watching the TV.

"Aren't you staying at your dorm?" Haechan asked as he sip the water he is holding.

"I will... Later" mark replied, he is busy watching some Netflix series. Haechan nodded as he decided to cook for their dinner. Mark was aware that his mom isn't coming home because of her schedule that's why Mark tried his best to come home so that Haechan will have someone and won't feel lonely.

But why do it looks like mark needs someone than Haechan, Haechan can obviously cook for his own while Mark is struggling on a piece off egg.

Haechan started to cook. It smells nice that makes Mark's tummy grumble. Mark look at the kitchen and saw Haechan busy cooking for them.

Tommorow Haechan will be going to the same entertainment as Mark and Mark is hoping that he'll debut with him. Mark is really excited whenever Haechan is around.

After cooking he called Mark to eat and they did.

"Goodluck tomorrow! I'll wait for you... Haechan"

Tbc.

A/n: what's your fave song of nct?
One of my fave is elevator by Nct 127