10🤍

Months have passed since Haechan debut to his group. A lot of opportunities came, they went into a lot of interviews, they went to be a guest on some variety show and many more.

--
Everyone is practicing and of course they need to perfect this since it's the last one and they need to perform to some show.

Some of them are goofing around so that they won't be stressed so much and of course for them to make the members laugh.

They practice until they already perfect every moves.

In the passed months Haechan and Doyoung to get her with Taeyong became so close, not minding Mark. Well Haechan wants to befriend Mark but he is too shy to do so.

Haechan tried to reach out for him but Everytime he tried to do it Doyoung needs him. Of course he can't say no to his best friend.

---
One day Haechan became so sad because his nightmares are disturbing him again. He went to the rooftop to inhale some fresh air.

He sighed as he hug himself crying. He is secretly sneaking out of their room and run to the rooftop to cry. He doesn't want anyone to know he is so sad.

It's been 3 days like this.

Mark on the other hand went out for a walk supposedly but then he saw Haechan wearing a hoodie. He followed him secretly and found him going to the rooftop.

He saw him crying. He wanted to comfort him. He step towards Haechan and did not hesitate to hug him.

Haechan gasp when he felt someone back hugging him. He felt weak. He cried so hard on his arms.

"Shhhh, it's okay. Cry all you want. I'm here" he said. Haechan's face heat up as his sobs went softer. Just by listening to his voice he already recognize it was Mark.

"T-thanks" Haechan said as he turned around and hugged him tight. He did not care if it's Mark or something. All he needs right now is comfort and he needs someone to lean on.

---
Taeyong feels like going to the bathroom. He went down since they are sharing the same bed as Doyoung but it's a bunk bed.

He noticed that Haechan isn't there. He thought he just went to practice or something. But then after waiting for him to arrive because Taeyong can't sleep anymore. He became worried. That's why he opened his phone and asked where is haechan.

S.W.A.G like fr

TaeUwu
Have you seen my baby Haechan?

JoHnNy
No... Maybe he's on the studio or something.

...

JaePeach
Well... Mark isn't here as well.

No one replied back it was a silent

--
Haechan and Mark is just peacefully watching the sky. It's about to be morning. Haechan also stopped crying.

They decided to stay until Haechan fully calmed himself down.

"Thank you for being here. Please don't tell anyone about this... Especially Taeyong and Doyoung." Haechan said as he plays with his fingers.

"Sure. Do Jeno knows about this?"

"Yeah, but I didn't tell them what happened lately... Yet. I'll talk to them later... Maybe" he said.