12🌺

"okay, one more time!" The choreographer said, as he teach the members how the dance should be

After teaching them the choreographer left leaving the members do it alone.

"Okay, everyone let's do our best" Taeyong said leading his members.

And everyone did it.

"Haechan more energetic please!" Mark said as he pointed Haechan.

To be honest, Haechan is so tired but he still do it.

Haechan did it more energetic but mark keeps on correcting him and he didn't know why.

"Haechan." Mark said as he place haechan's arm on its right place where it should be.

Haechan didn't know why he is being like this. Normally, he will act nice and teach him nice. But today is so different, he is so moody and sensitive. Haechan clicked his tongue as he tried his best to make his moves more clearer and powerful.

After that practice everyone went to sit down, others are painting and drinking water since it's really tiring.

Taeyong pats haechan's back to ask if he's okay. Haechan nodded but the real thing is. He isn't. He needs to know why Mark suddenly acts like that.

Haechan saw Mark and they eyes met. Haechan was about to reach him out but he receive an rolling eyes and an irritated face. Haechan was so annoyed already. He didn't know why he is being like this. Again he let it slide and not minding it already. But the more he ignores it it keeps on bugging his mind.

He sighed before going to the bathroom and took a shower.

---
Mark on the other hand was face palming. He don't know why is he doing that is it because of what he saw last time? Well that shouldn't affect him since he doesn't like Haechan... Maybe

If you're wondering what happened. Mark saw Haechan with some guy that he thought it's his "someone special".

Flashback
Mark was about to go to Haechan since he called him and said that he isn't feeling well.

Mark smiled and kind of excited since he gotta spend time with Haechan but what did he just saw?

Haechan is leaning on someone's shoulder. It's not mark of course. The suddenly the guy wrap his arms around Haechan. He felt a pang on his heart.

"What? Why the fuck do I feel jealous?" He asked himself, still watching Haechan with some other guy.

He felt so mad. He hurriedly went down and went back to their dorm since he felt so tired but he was just about to start his day.

Mark shakes his head, trying to erase what he saw. Well it's not that bad but the fact that Haechan called him but instead of him waiting Mark. He was with someone.

Mark flinched when a shoulder tapped his shoulder. He looked back as saw Haechan.

Mark rolled his eyes and was about to leave.

Haechan hissed before grabbing Mark's wrist. "Can we talk?" Haechan asked, mark glanced at haechan's hand on his wrist.

He took it off as stood up neatly. Mark looked at him once again and left.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Haechan shouted. But Mark doesn't even lay an eye for him.

Haechan didn't mind him anymore. "Fine! Let's not talk to each other if that's what you want!" He said before walking on the opposite direction

Haechan was so mad, he was having a short patience si veo he was tired. He quickly went to the dorm and slumped his body to his bed.

Taeyong was sleeping that's why he didnt notice it. Haechan quickly opened his phone and talked to his friends.

The pretty Hoes🤭

Hoes, tell Mark that I'm so done with him I can't stand his attitude anymore!

Lele
Okay, I'll tell him

Injunniee
Wait, no Chenle! Don't!

Lele
Okay. I'll go talk to jisung Hehe

NonoJaem
Tf is wrong, dongfuck?

He's getting in to my nerves!
He is so sensitive
He keeps on correcting me and it
Annoys me tbh. And I tried to ask why
But he keeps on refusing

Injunniee
Woah. That must be a serious fight
You two better talk to each other

Nana
Yeah, that's right!

--
HAechan turned off his phone and just closed his eyes. He's friends sure are helpful but he doesn't wanna talk to him. Not now.

He closed his eyes and drifted to dreamland. Praying that he won't experience nightmare, since Mark and him was still fighting for unknown reason.

---
(A/n: just chenJi moments here. Hehe)

Chenle and jisung is currently at the living room, watching some movies. But it turns out to be a cuddle session.

"Chenleee, I can't watch the movie..." Jisung groans as he carefully push Chenle on the other side so he can focus on watching the movie since it was really interesting.

Chenle whined as he stomp his feet reaching for Moeri. Meori is chenle's dog.

Chenle pouts as he look at the puppy infront of him. The puppy likes every single spot on chenle's face making jisung glare at the innocent dog.

Jisung rolled his eyes before pulling meori out of chenle's hands and wrap it around his waist. Chenle smirks when he saw jisungs reaction.

"Did you just get jealous of Meori?" Chenle asked as he giggles at the flustered jisung.

"N-no... I'm not!" He said as he looks back at the t.v

Chenle shakes his head before placing a kiss on jisungs cheeks. Chenle turned around to see Jisung who is blushing so hard.

"Chenle... Why... Why are you making me like this?" He asked as he reach out for the olders hand.

Chenle smiles before saying "because you're so damn in love with a boy named Zhong Chenle"

Jisung smiled before placing a kiss on the forehead. They shared their moment with cuddles and kisses but only on the cheeks or somewhere but not on lips.

(A/n: I'm sorry if it took so long. But here it is! I hope you like it and please keep on reading and voting! 💚💚)