21🖼️

Haechan groaned at the alarm. He stood up and stretched his body, he saw Taeyong playing with his phone and Doyoung packing his things up. They have schedule today and happened to be performing.

"Good afternoon, we should get ready okay?" Taeyong said closing his phone and proceeding to the bathroom.

Doyoung smiled at him and went out to the living room. Haechan got his bags and packed the things he will use.

After doing it, he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready.

--
It's 2:00 and they are about to go now Haechan went the same car as mark and Jungwoo.

It was a silent trip since they are using their phone all the way to the set. Their managers spoke that they have arrived and they went down, their faces were hit by the sun and it makes their face squirm a little. All of the members went upstairs and waited for their performance, it's been a long time since they were invited.

They are currently on the waiting room and watching others performance, others are playing around, and some of them are putting make ups on.

Mark stood up holding a camera and went to interview others for their vlog, And then Haechan jumped out of no where and and grabs the camera out of Mark's hands leaving him speechless as he giggles, he clung his arms around haechans neck and tried to fit on the frame but Haechan being a stubborn human being won't let him. The two boys stood there goofing around and letting themselves relax and not feel the pressure.

They were called out from the stage that they are going to perform next, Haechan grabs Mark's hand and smiled at him.

"Goodluck babe!" Haechan beamed leaving the blushing mess mark

Haechan jogged away from him and went to taeil instead.

Johnny saw mark and approached him "it looks like your sun is messing with you?" Johnny said as he laugh so hard

"Dude stop embarrassing me" mark said that made johnny laugh more.

---
As the music starts screams from the fans can be heard. Since then Haechan felt pressure a little bit and tried so hard to make their performance perfect.

The fans continued to cheer and shout for them.

Until the end of their performance

---
Haechan pant as he was holding a small fan in his hand they were eating ice cream.

Haechan was having a chocolate flavoured ice cream that he was loving it. He roams around holding his ice cream.

"Hyung!! Hyungggg!!" Haechan warned but it's too late, haechan's ice cream was already on the dirty floor. He slumped his body on the floor and cried dramatically. Johnny and Doyoung laughed at him. He stood up and cleaned the mess.

"Here, take it" a familiar voice said. Haechan looked back and can't help but to smile "gladly taking it, my love" Haechan said, he loves teasing mark, now that he knew that he is going to blush do hard.

Mark blushed as he looked away rolling his eyes "you don't want me to call you that?" Haechan said pulling mark beside him. Mark gave him the ice cream that should be for him but since Haechan's ice cream was wasted he gave it to him.

Haechan thought of an idea that he is going to make the ice cream turn into a half so they could both share it together. Haechan bites the upper part making him satisfy his graving, he could feel the coldness of the ice cream passing thru this throat.

"Here, let's share" he said and gave the ice cream, mark looked back and got it out of his hand and was about to eat it but Haechan took a bite again and left.

Mark shakes his head as he laugh on what Haechan did.

----
Haechan's phone vibrates and saw a message coming from his friends.

Renjunie
-were here bitch, c'mon outside!

Haechan smiled and went out. He looked around and saw the pink haired boy.

"Renjun!!!" He beamed, as he run towards his friends. He saw that his hair changed. "Your hair! It looks kind of ugly but since you wore it it's totally fine!" He said earning a glare at Renjun.

Haechan saw that the give of them came. He didn't know how did they get here but he's happy.

"Where's mark?" Chenle said. Haechan pointed at the room, they have decided to call him.

Mark went out and saw his cousin along with his friends and Haechan of course.

"Chenle, why are you here?" Mark asked

"We want to visit you two so shut up" Jeno said making them giggle a little bit.

They spent the time talking to each other until they have to leave.

----
Days have passed and they became more closer, mark was so comfortable to Haechan and didn't expect that he could have feelings for him.

Mark tried to forget all of it but no, he can't forget haechan. I guess he already likes him. But what if Haechan does not feel the same?

They was also some times they are fighting but they tried their best make up.

--
"Wait, what? You make me read this so I could tell the story to you?" Mark said. Haechan nodded and laughed.

"Why? I don't like reading so I prefer to hear you voice and tell me the story" he said as he pouts.

"Hey lovebirds, stop flirting with each other and let's go took a picture so we could finish this photoshoot" johnny said.

"We are not lovebirds" both of them said in chorus.

"Oh. Maybe you're not" johnny laughed. The three guys went and took the picture for the photoshoot. And after this they are going back to their dorm take a rest.