29💐

The issue didn't last long since a lot of fans knows that mark is single.

It's been 5 months and Haechan and Mark became more stronger. They want to end their contract already but they have to wait for December, since it was their last last month. Being an artist.

Other fans felt sad since their group was about to disband already. They weren't that famous but they were loved my many and that's what it all matters.

Until now Haechan and Mark has not yet caught also johnny and ten. Since they were the members that has a secret relationship. It was a good day then. Not until die hard fans tend to follow them whenever they go, that's why whenever they have a schedule they go there together so they could not go to them.

"What are you thinking?" Haechan snapped his fingers infront of the zoned out Mark.

"Uhh... Nothing?"

"Nothing?"

"Uhuh"

"Okay"

...

"Mark, are you really okay?" Haechan again asked him.

"Yes baby. I'm fine so don't worry and just play there" mark said as he kissed haechan's cheeks.

"Are you sure? Just tell me your thoughts, maybe I can help?"

"I was just wonder what will happen if we were caught" mark said that made Haechan look at him.

"Well, as usual the first reaction that they are going to do is that. They will be surprised or maybe dissapointment or maybe some of the fans will really support us. But for now stop thinking about it, we are already safe and we may be not get caught"Haechan replied as he smiled at Mark.

"Okay love birds time to go now" Doyoung said. They need to practice so they could prepare for their comeback again.

They sat at the car and waited for the time that they will arrived at their practice room.

The choreographer including ten went and teach them the dance. It was really good since all of them are fast learners. Haechan felt excitement when he thought of having comeback. Maybe he can tease the fans or any of the members.

They practiced for almost 3 hours and after that they decided to go home already.

Mark clung his arms around haechan's shoulder, Haechan looked at him and smiled. They all went back to the dorm and take the rest.

---
Haechan went out of his room. He was thirsty in the middle of the night, it's just 2:00 am but he's already awake. It's been an hour since he slept, yet he is already awake now.

He went to the cupboard and drank the water. He washed it and placed it on back, he was about to leave the room when the lights turns off. Making him flinch in scared. He forgot to get his phone, since he wasn't expecting the power interruption.

He decided to stay there and wait for it to come back but he's really scared. He sat down at the floor and heard some words coming from his thoughts

"She's not coming back"

"Stop thinking she loves you"

"She never did"

"Your mom never love you"

Haechan placed both his hands in his ears, he was scared of hearing it. He wants to stop it already.

Tears keeps on rolling down from his eyes. It can't stop, he covers his mouth so he could make noise, scared that his members will hear him.

"Please... S-stop" Haechan whispered as he keeps on slapping his ears.

He felt like passing out, he heard someone calling him but he can't look at that person. He felt soulless, he saw a light before passing out and all he could see is all black.

"Haechan wake up!" Doyoung worriedly shakes Haechan so he could come back. Worried and fear is the only thing he could feel right now.

Doyoung any help but to tear up a single tear, before calling his manager.

Doyoung carried Haechan and placed him at the couch. Doyoung go some fan and turned it to Haechan, Taeyong immediately got his medicine which is good to regain his consciousness.

--
"He'll be fine" the nurse said and went out to leave

Doyoung sighed as he glanced at haechan, he felt tired. Haechan was sleeping still.

"How did you find him?" Taeyong asked as he make his way to doyoung's side. He sat down at the couch as they both stare at the sleeping hyuck.

"I woke up because I can't feel any air, then I came down to drink some water. Apparently, I saw Haechan crouched on the floor with his ears covered as he silently cry, I was startled, maybe he was scared when the power dies suddenly"Doyoung explained. Making Taeyong nod.

"I hope he's okay now" Taeyong said. After saying that.

Haechan slowly opened his eyes and felt is head aching. He stood up making both his hyungs go after him.

"Are you okay now? How's your feeling?" Taeyong asked making Haechan smile and answered yes.

"What time is it?" Haechan asked and roam his eyes around.

"I'm fine. I'm gonna take a nap now, thank you for looking at me when I'm temporarily died"Haechan laughed as he moves out of the living room.

He was embarrassed because they saw him crying and he can't explain why he did it. But since he was alone now, he drifted off and waited for the sun to shine

A/n: hi ;)