7🌠

Haechan and Mrs Lee proceed to the audition place. They waited for haechan's turn and after that she waited Haechan.

Not so long ago Haechan finally came out smiling at Mrs Lee.

"How is it?" She asked, Haechan smiled and said it turns out great. Mrs Lee decided to drop Haechan to school so he can at least attend his afternoon class.

---
"Helloo, I missed you guys" haechan said approaching the trio.

"Haechan, we just met yesterday" Renjun said while clinging his arm to Jaemin.

"So did you do it?" Haechan asked making Renjun hid his face out of embarrassment. Jeno and Jaemin didn't know what is going on since Renjun secretly went out and they didn't know where they went.

"We didn't...?" Jaemin confusedly said as he looks at haechan weirdly.

"Oh, great then injunniee is safe" he said as he went to Renjun and sat beside him.

Minutes have passed and the lunch break is already over. Haechan went to their perspective places.

They are so focus on what the teacher are saying that they didn't notice that it's nearly the end of the class.

Haechan stretched his arms as he yawn. He feels so tired but he actually didn't do anything.

He bid goodbyes to his friends since he's going to different path... Again.

He decided to walk instead of riding the bus. It's kind of far but he thought of himself that it's pretty much exciting if he do this.

As he walks to the street he is humming into something, of course, so that he won't feel bored. Haechan was half way to their "home" when someone stopped infront of him.

The guy randomly pulled haechan's bag and was trying to steal it.

Haechan on the other hand was having a hard time hitting the random guy. He they kicked the abdomen of the guy.

The guy groans in pain, Haechan hurriedly run away. He is running so fast that he can't assure his safety. He is nearly hit by a car.

The driver went down to check the laying scared Haechan on the ground.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked. Haechan looked up and nodded, the driver helped him to stood up.

Haechan looked around to check if the stealer was still there. Luckily it was no where to be found. As much as possible Haechan wants to report it to the police but since he isn't sure if the guy looks like he decided not to do it anymore.

The passengers on the van looked out to see what happened.

"Oh gosh, Haechan!" A familiar voice was heard. Haechan turned around to see who is it.

"Doyoung?" Haechan stood there as the guy named Doyoung approached him.

"Are you okay? Is something hurt? 말해봐" Doyoung worriedly asked him. Haechan shakes hi head and smiled. He didn't expect meet Doyoung again. For so many years this is the day they met.

"I'm fine now, you can go. You might be late" Haechan said as he wiped the dirt on his knees.

Doyoung nodded and went back to the van. He wanted to stay and have fun with Haechan but it's time for them to go.

He waved at haechan and the van goes on. Haechan turned around as walked happily as if there is nothing happened to him.

---
He finally arrived their house. He quickly went to their room and changed clothes.

He's expecting that mark isn't here since he'll be staying at the dorm. He is really bored since he doesn't have someone go play with or chat with.

His friends are probably doing something and he did not want to disturb them.

Haechan jumped on the bed and stared the ceiling. He is wondering if this time he'll pass.

He went down to see if mrs Lee is already there but no. She isn't coming come again.

Mrs Lee is a busy person he seldom come home also just like his son. He is managing a cosmetic company and he needs to be there all the time.

Haechan is kinda hungry that's why he prepared something for him. Since he's the only one here he cooked some noodles and ate it.

After eating, Haechan went back to the bedroom and tried to sleep. He changed his clothes to his pyjamas and went to bed.

But he can't sleep that's why he opened youtube and decided to watch. After watching he gets bored and went to sleep.

On the other side. Mark just finished  practicing with his group mates.

"Mark, where do you want to go after this?" Doyoung asked, Doyoung was like a big brother to mark along with Yuta

"Uhh, anywhere. As long as there's food" mark replied as he put his bonet on and his ungraded eyeglass with face mask on. They are going home now, since they already finished practicing.

Then Jungwoo showed up "are you coming with us?" Doyoung asked

"Of course, les goo" jungwoo said as he cling his arm on Mark's shoulder and also to Doyoung.

---
They have already arrived at the the place. There is not much people eating since it was kinda late now for them to have dinner.

They ordered the food they want and started to eat it.

"Who is the guy who was nearly hit by our car again?" Jungwoo asked. Doyoung swallow his food and said "Ahh, Donghyuck"

"I really thought he was hit by our car" Jungwoo said.

"Same, but luckily he was okay. He was my friend to be honest and I did not expect to meet him like that" Doyoung said. Mark liked at them confusedly

"Wait what? I'm actually confused on what is happening right now. Who is Donghyuck and he is about to hit by OUR car?" Mark confusedly asked.

"He is already safe, oh... I forgot he was called Haechan. He's my friend, well his full name is Donghyuck" Doyoung said

"Haechan?!" Mark furiously asked that made everyone look at them

"Woah, easy bro" Doyoung said. "You know him?" He added

Mark nodded as he gets worried about Haechan, well he is already safe and nothing happened to him but still. He feels lonely. Mark thighs of going home but it was already late and he needs to stay at the dorm.

Mark finished his food with his friends and they went back to the dorm.

"A/n: hello... Hope you like it. See you on next chapter :>"