24🧁

Haechan slumped his body on his bed, he reached for his phone and saw that it's already 12 in the midnight yet he still wide awake and just came back from practice.

He stood up leading himself in the kitchen to drink some water. After drinking he thought of going back to his bed and sleep. He opens his phone and saw their picture, together with his boyfriend. He can't deny the happiness that he was getting. It's been a month since they started dating, some of the members are suspecting them but they don't care, if they find out then things should be normal.

Haechan opens his gallery as he scrolled down looking at the pictures they took, in the concert, in their performance and even their secret date. Haechan can't help but to giggle.

Haechan felt his bed shakes. Haechan rose his head revealing a Taeyong at the back. Haechan stood up as quickly as possible.

"You don't need to hide it to me, I can't see it in your actions. Since I'm not sure if it's comfortable for you to ask if you two really are couples, I just let everything slide and let time do it" Taeyong smiled, he opens his arms to Haechan which Haechan received the hug.

"Thank you hyung" Haechan answered as he let go of the hug.

"Why are you thanking me? All I need to say is that be careful not to get caught, okay?" He Replied. Haechan nodded as he told Taeyong that he is going to sleep already.

Taeyong nodded and went to the bathroom to wash.

Haechan sighed as he lay down the springed bed and pulled his blanket up to his head.

He closed his eyes, a not so long ago he finally drifted to sleep.

-----

Haechan woke up as the beam of light reflects on their window. Haechan stood up looking at the clock. It's been 12:30 in the afternoon. Haechan went out and saw Doyoung and Taeyong bickering at the living room.

"Do we have a schedule today?" Haechan asked. Doyoung nodded and said he is going to have an interview on the pictorial he just attended to.

Haechan nodded as he laid his eyes on the TV. It was an advertisement where a group of male running with their hands connected to each other as they walk through the sunlight.

Haechan thought of his friends. He snapped out his thoughts when he smelled the dish in top of this table. He smiled before he digs in.

They hadn't meet ever since that day when they decided to visit them. He of course miss them. Haechan continued to eat and making sure that no rice was wasted and eaten all.

A notification on his phone rang making him move on his place. Opened his phone and saw what day it is. Haechan was a little bit excited today. Haechan giggled as he placed the dishes on the sink leaving it uncleaned. Haechan entered their room once again. Haechan started fixing his hair and everything, thinking that Mark would surprise him.

He sat at his bed as he texted his boyfriend

MARKEOLI

MAARRKK!!! LET'S MEET UP AT THE ROOFTOP TONIGHT. I'LL SEE YOU LATER, OKAY? :3
Sent 2:30 PM

Haechan places his phone on his hoodie's pouch as he went out for a walk. And also a little bit practice.

"I'll be back later!" Haechan said making Taeyong nod in agreement.