4🍁

Haechan was mesmerized how fancy Mrs lee's house is. It was not that big but it's so fancy. Haechan stepped out the car and waited for Mrs Kim.

"You only live here alone, Mrs Lee?" Haechan asked, mrs lee smiled and said

"Actually no. I have a son but he seldom come home here" she said. Haechan's mouth formed 'o' as they went inside her house.

"I will go out for a while. You have to stay here. If you need anything just call me, okay?" Mrs Lee said.

Haechan then bowed and before Mrs lee stepped out of the house.

"Your room is upstairs, the last room. You can have that" Mrs Lee said before leaving.

Haechan turned around and went upstairs. He searched the place until he is finally arrived at his room.

"It's so pretty" Haechan said as he looked at the room. It was pretty big, it's enough for 2-3 person to be exact but it's just HIS room.

There are paintings around with a two big window. Haechan opened the window and saw the City again. Mrs Lee's place was kind of further than the place where he used to grow up. It's not yet night that's why the city lights aren't there.

He was looking at the busy City but then some kid caught his attention. He smiled at him and the kid smiled back.

"Hello there kid!" Haechan said, the kid just ignore him and gave him a teasing face, which make Haechan giggle.

"That's kinda rude but cute" he cheered.

He turned around and played down to the bed. He sighed as he look at some pictures.

"I miss you, mom" Haechan said with a shaking voice. Haechan doesn't want to cry but what the freak is happening.

He's crying so hard as he remembered the times when they are still there beside Haechan.

"Why do you have to leave me?" He again questioned. He can't help but to cry so hard.

He didn't know that he was already asleep.

---
"HEY HAECHAN!!!"  A shout coming from the window was heard. Haechan hummed as an answer but didn't mind where the sound came from.

And then another shout was heard.

Haechan opened his eyes and looked at the window.

"JENO??!" he said. He quickly stood up as he opened his window.

"You know there's a door infront right?" He said.

"I can't. I thought you're kidnapped!" He protest as he hugged Haechan.

Haechan helped him walk through the window.

"Wait, Jaemin and Renjun are outside" Jeno said. Both of them went down and opened the door revealing a Jaemin and Renjun.

Renjun was again pinned at the wall. Jeno giggled at what he is watching right now. Haechan covered his mouth.

"Are you just going to stare at him? Kiss him, you coward!" Haechan said. As he dragged Renjun.

Renjun's face is so red that he can look like a tomato.

"Uh... How about you? we thought you're kidnapped that's why we rushed here" Renjun said avoiding the topic.

"What are you talking about, I was kinda adopted by some rich woman here and said she'll help me debut. She's Mrs lee Seoyeon, best friend of Mrs Kim" Haechan explained.