16📌

"mark!! Hurry up!!" Haechan shouted pulling mark so that he can reach the rooftop. They are running so fast so they can watch the stars. Since they do not have any schedule today Haechan invited mark to be with him.

"There, now let's take a picture" he said as he placed the cellphone on the bars and let the timer count down.

They took a lot of selfie of course they are having fun.

"Oh? Taeyong's calling?" Haechan said looking at the screen he hurriedly answered it.

Oh? Why did u call?

Haechan I really need
your help. Tommorow

For what?

I actually have my cousin tomorrow
and my aunt said to take care of her
but I have sched tomorrow. Idk what
to do.

Uhhh, us really?

Yeah, the other members are so
busy and my mom can't make it
too. So please. Just this once

Ok hyung. We'll be right
there, me and Mark

Thank you so much.
I love you so much Haechaniiee

Call ended

"Why me?" Mark asked as he look at Haechan.

"Well I have reasons, first. I'm alone so I need someone to go there, second. Taeyong hyung badly need our help" he answered as he lean his head on his shoulder but mark dodged.

Haechan looked at him and pouted before rolling eyes on him.

Mark rolled back his eyes and look at the different direction.

"Aahh, hyungggg" Haechan said that made mark cringe but he's liking it tho.

"Lets go back now" mark said as he grab haechan's wrist and went back to their dorm.

---

"Goodnight!" Mark said and waved at haechan but Haechan pulled him and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

Mark blushed and hurriedly went inside the room. Haechan walked past by it and went back to their room.

--

"Oh Doyoung hyung" Haechan said as he waved at Doyoung. "You good? I saw your crush with someone else, WAHAHA" he added that makes Doyoung stop from reading book and look at him with an irritated face.

"Can you please lower your voice, it's 12 in the midnight and Where the freak did you go?"Doyoung said as he placed his hand on his waist, acting like a real mom it is.

"I'm not gonna tell you" he teased as he showed his tongue and run toward his bed.

Doyoung on the other hand was about to reach him but he tripped, luckily he fell down to his bed. Haechan can't help but to groan in pain. Doyoung hurriedly approached him with a giggling face.

"Hahaha, are you okay?" He said as he pat haechan's foot. Making Haechan dramatically faked cry.

Then the door opened revealing a Taeyong with a cake on his hand. He was shocked on what happened and asked Doyoung.

He giggled as he asked Haechan is he's okay. After that Haechan calmed down and they spend the night together with them.

---
(chenJi, norenmin moments here)

"Jisung-ah, not there! Why do you always forgot where to place your things" Chenle said as he welcomed his boyfriend inside his apartment.

"Sorry" he said and smiled at Chenle.

"Oh, Renjun hyung, Jeno hyung, Jaemin hyung!" Jisung said making the trio look back to whom was talking. Jaemin smiled as he approached jisung which he claimed as his "baby". Chenle can't help but to giggle at jisung's reaction.

"Hyung, stop" he said as he pushed Jaemin and pulled Chenle infront of him and back hugged him.

"Okay, I don't wanna be the third wheel here!" He said and went back to where Renjun and Jeno is.

"Now, are you guys hungry or something?" Chenle said.

"Are you for real? Of course we are! Infact we're about to watch a movie so better have foods right?" Jeno said as he kiss Renjun's head.

"I'll get some food" Renjun said as he pulled Chenle with him.

Jeno laughed and focused on Jaemin who is currently playing his phone and not paying attention to Jeno.

"What are you doing, baby?"Jeno whispered making Jaemin flinched as he showed his phone.

"It's candy crush" Jaemin said making Jeno laughed so is him.

"What an interesting game it is!" He said and gave a peck on his cheeks.

Jisung on the other hand cleared his throat making the two pairs flinched and look at jisung. They both laughed and continued to stay still.

Chenle and Renjun on the kitchen was waiting for the popcorn to be cooked.

"So... How's your relationship with them?" Chenle asked. Renjun look at him and smiled before answering

"It's fine obviously. I had the two love of my life and I can't loose them. How about you two?" Renjun said staring at the younger boy infront of him.

"We're fine. My mom and dad knows it already and guess what... They accept me that easily" Chenle smiled making Renjun be proud of him. Chenle haven't came out of his parents yet since he's
Scared on what his parents will act. But now that Chenle already told them and accept him it's the best thing in the world.

Renjun hugged Chenle and hugged him back. "I'm so proud of you Chenle!" He said making him smile. While they are hugging they heard a popping sound which caused them to be surprised and went to check the popcorn.

"I can handle this, you can go to the living room" Renjun said, Chenle nod and went out of the kitchen.

---
"Oh, Chenle. Are you done?" Jaemin asked. "Well... Almost I guess" he said and went beside jisung. He hugged his boyfriend and placed his head on his shoulder.

Jisung look at him and smiled before getting his hand and connected it to each other.

"Everyone. Food is ready!" Renjun said and placed the popcorn on the table infront of them.

Everyone look at him and get their foods. Of course Renjun sat between Jeno's and Jaemin. Both them get Renjun's hand and connected it to their hands. Renjun felt two heads resting on his shoulder which causing him to blush. Renjun gave them kiss on the head before focusing on the movie.