17🌹

"Jia, you better behave okay?" Taeyong pleaded to her cousin. Jia smiled as he hugged his cousin and went to grab haechan's hand.

"Tell me if something happens" Taeyong said and went off. Haechan look at Jia who is currently waving at Taeyong.

She looked back at the two boys infront of her.

"Haechan oppa! Lift me up please" she said as she gestures her small hands to a lift, Haechan giggled as he look at Mark.

"We should go in" He said and went inside Jia's house.

"Are you hungry?" Haechan asked.

"But we just ate" Mark replied. Haechan look at him and pointed at Jia

"I'm asking Jia" he said and gave a quick laugh before putting jia on the couch. He opens the TV and went straight to the kitchen. "Stay with Mark here okay?" He said, jia nodded and focused on the TV.

Haechan went to make an omelette, he decided stay there and play some music since his alone in the kitchen.

He cooked it and wait for it to be done. After that he smiled and put some toppings and a smiley face on top of the omelette.

After placing it he felt two arms hugging him. He was surprised as he blushed. He could feel Mark's breath hitting his exposed neck.

"Are you done?" He asked, Haechan nodded and went to wash his hands , thinking that Mark will let him go. But no. He still hug him whenever he go.

"Mark, Jia will see us. What are you doing?" He said, pushing Mark away from him. It's not like he don't like the hug, but not when there's a kid around.

"Tch as if you don't like it" he said and let of of him. Haechan sighed in relief as he was about to get Jia's meal, but mark outs it down and pushed him into the wall.

Haechan's so surprised and was blushing so hard.

"Channiee oopa, is Everything alright there?" Jia shouted across the room.

Haechan panicked a little bit and said "yes"

Mark's face was inches apart to haechan's.

Mark leaned occupying the gap between them. He kissed Haechan and made sure he'll kissed back.

Haechan on the other hand can't help but to stay there as he kissed him back. Haechan went back into the reality that they can't do this inside someone's house, and before it could turn out into a deep kiss he pushed mark and panted.

"Okay" Mark said and went out of the kitchen. Haechan on the other hand was blushing and can't help but to feel weirdly.

He snap back to his thoughts and went out of the kitchen to feed jia.

---
(Jaeyong here)

"Are you free today?" Jaehyun asked, as he waited for Taeyong to finish packing his things.

"I guess... But since we're done with our schedule, yes" he said without looking at Jaehyun.

"Mind if we go first our lunch together?" Jaehyun said

"I don't. So, sure!" He said cheerfully lifting his bag and walking beside Jaehyun.

They went inside the car and drove to the nearest restaurant.

"Hmm. I'm so hungry" Taeyong said as they went to seat on the place they wanted to be. They are going to stay the back since not much people likes to seat there. And also for them not to be exposed to fans... If there's any

"What do you want? My treat" Jaehyun said looking at Taeyong. Taeyong told him what he likes to eat and called the food attendant to get it.

After waiting for about 20 minutes, their food has arrived, they dig at it and ate it happily.

"Do you know what is going on between mark and Haechan?" Jaehyun said

"No? Their fine... I guess. In fact I let them took care of Jia, since I can't do it and my mom also" Taeyong said. Jaehyun just nodded as he look at Taeyong.

He leaned and reach out for his cheeks, taking off some crumbs of the food.

"You're such a messy eater" Jaehyun said as the both of them laughed.

They ate together and spend the time together.

---
Mark and Haechan on the other hand was still awkward on what happened earlier. Mark look at Haechan who is currenty playing his phone. He saw jia sleeping that why he approached Haechan.

"Sorry" he whispered so that Jia won't be awake.

"It's fine... It's my... My first kiss" Haechan said smiling awkwardly.

"Actually me too" mark said making them laugh but haechan told him not to laugh so hard so jia won't be awake.

The both of them calmed down And just stayed like that.

Mark reached out for haechan's hand and connected it.

Haechan was blushing again and can't help but to smile and have butterflies on his stomach.

"Uhmm... Mark? Are you drunk?" Haechan asked making Mark look at him confusedly.

"No... How can you say that?" Mark said still playing haechan's fingers.

"About a while ago... Why did you... Kissed me?" Haechan said. Cursing himself for bringing the topic again.

"Do you really want to know why?"

Haechan nodded desperately.

"Well... First... I want to" mark said, leaning onto Haechan's shoulder.

Haechan shivers as his hot breath keeps on lingering on his skin.

"Second... I want to have my first kiss with you" mark said before closing his eyes and drifted to sleep.

Haechan was stiffed and don't know what to do. He blushed as the scene earlier keeps on playing in his head.

He glanced at mark and saw he's sleeping.

"So am I" he said and played his phone again.

----
"Haechan, we need to leave now" mark said, carefully shaking Haechan. Haechan squinted as he stood up rubbing his eyes.

He saw Taeyong sitting beside Jia.

"Oh, hyung. You're back!' Haechan said and went to Taeyong and gave him a quick fist bump.

"It's kinda late now. You should go back to the dorm, I'll take care of her until her mommy comes back, bye!" He said. Haechan bows and waved at jia.

The two boys went out of the house and rode on Mark's car.

They drove to the dorm and arrived safely.

Before the two will separate, Mark gave Haechan a kiss on the forehead and went on their rooms.

And that's how they spend the day together.

--
A/n: hello I just want to clear something, I personally do not know how idols live, and have no idea what are they going to do if theres a situation like this. If this makes you confused, I'm really sorry. But this is all my imagination, if there is something that happens in real life it's probably a coincidence and not on purpose. Again this is all my imagination :) thank you~