22🍒

Haechan curled on the the floor as he groans in pain. Everyone was startled when he fell on the ground. His right ankle was sprained and he can't even bare to stand. Jungwoo and Taeil hurriedly went to help him stand. Haechan closed his eyes as he keeps hissing in pain.

He is currently practicing with jungwoo and Taeil but then he jumped and slipped on the floor, since he is using a socks.

Jungwoo and Taeil both went into the hospital to make Haechan's right ankle feel better.

Jungwoo and Taeil helped him sat on the bed and make his feet relax. They called his manager to report that something happens to Haechan. They also contacted taeyong so he won't worry about Haechan.

"I'll be leaving for an hour I guess... I'll be back, jungwoo is staying here with you until manager come, okay?" Taeil said and left the hospital. Jungwoo worriedly look at Haechan back to his ankle and sat beside him.

"C'mon man, I'm not gonna die!" Haechan said as he tries to laugh it off but jungwoo is still worrying.

"But you can't be with us until you feel better" jungwoo sadly said.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll be back, I'm not taking a long break" Haechan replied. After waiting for some time, the manager came and said that Haechan should take a rest until he come back to his schedule.

Haechan felt sad about it but he thought it's not that bad tho', he is going to take a rest for a month or two. Sadly they have to perform something tommorow.

---
Everyone felt sad about what happened, specially mark. He did not expect that to happen. The group without Haechan isn't  what they are expecting.

Johnny placed a hand on top of Mark's shoulder and said "he'll be back"

Mark sighed and smiled at him.

--
Haechan on the other hand is looking at the comments the fans left. It's more on saying "get well soon" "we love you" "we will miss you". After reading some comments he decided to sleep but his feet is hurting like crazy. He gasped when someone knocked at the door.

Since Haechan is not locking his door this time he let the person in. Not expecting that it'll be Mark.

"What are you doing here?" Haechan said and look at him. Mark smiled and hurriedly wrapped his arms around him.

Haechan tried to push him since his foot is currently aching. "I can't breathe! For goodness sake!" Haechan said and finally mark let go of the hug

"Are you serious? You should say 'hello' or 'oh, you're here I'm glad'. But here you're telling me why?" Mark exclaimed making Haechan pouts as he lean his back at the headboard.

"Shut up" Haechan said making Mark laugh.

"Mom said that she can't go home, so I'm here to take care of you" mark said, he moves beside Haechan and decided to open the TV

"I'm surprised, manager let you come here" Haechan said, he's worried about Mark, maybe he'll be scolded or something.

"Just relax and take a rest" mark replied, he actually asked his manager but he denied, mark tried so hard just to be with Haechan so that he won't feel lonely in his first day.

Haechan look at the TV, he felt dissapointment. He wants to perform so well that he did not expect that to happen.

Haechan felt hands on top of his, he isn't shocked who it is since Mark is the only person here at the moment.

They intertwined their hands and just enjoyed the movie.

They did not expect that the movie they are watching right now will have a steamy moments, Haechan cleared his throat and look away from the TV. It's not like he's scared to watch that, it's just it will makes the atmosphere awkward if he watched it.

Mark also looked back and look at Haechan, who is also looking away from the TV. Mark stared at him, Haechan felt like someone is staring at him that's why he turned around.

Not expecting to meet Mark's lips. Haechan stayed for a while, still processing what is happening. He came back into his senses and pulled himself off to Mark's.

Mark smirked when he saw Haechan blushing. "S-sorry" Haechan said, not long after he started to hiccup. Making Mark giggle at his actions.

"That's cute but I'll go get you some water, hun" Mark said as he poke haechan's cheeks. Haechan let out another hiccup as he keep screaming inside his mind. He admit that Mark's lips are soft and fun to kiss but he needs to be calm.

After a minute, Haechan saw Mark entering the brown door with a glass of water on his hands.

"He drink some" he said and gave it to him. Haechan drank all of the water while Mark gradually pats his back.

"Thanks" he said sa gave him a smile. Mark giggled and coos on Haechan.

"I'll be sleeping now, you should too" Haechan said as he slid down and lay down the soft bed.

"Wait. I'll be doing this to make your sleep better" Mark said, approaching Haechan and gave him a peck on his forehead

"Why the freak are you always kissing me?" Haechan whined like a baby, he is a blushing mess and can't help but to smile.

"At least you're liking it" he said and gave him a wink

"Bruh, as if!" Haechan replied and covered himself with the blanket and tried to sleep, but he can't. After all that happened he can't sleep and overthinking about it.

Mark giggled and went outside to sleep at his mom's room.

---
(Random ships hehe... Here's some crumbs u want ;))

"Chenleeee" Xiaojun whined as he approached the boy

Chenle look at him with a confused face

Xiaojun sighed as he pushed the baby stroller towards Chenle

"Please, just this day" Xiaojun plead. He decided to leave his baby to Chenle since him and Yangyang are going on a date and they can't get their baby.

"Uhh, hyung... I don't know how to take care of a baby" Chenle replied with a worried tone.

"Then call Renjun" he answered. Xiaojun did his best just to make Chenle agree. Chenle being a nice and sweet boy he is. He accepted the baby sitting.

"Thank you so much Chenle~~" xiaojun said as he was about to hug Chenle but jisung stood in the middle and Smiled at xiaojun.

"Aigoo~~ I'll be taking my leave then" xiaojun said as he gave the things the baby need.

He kissed his daughter before going.

Jisung look at Chenle back to the back and back to Chenle.

"I guess we need Renjun hyung to help us took care of Rhia" jisung said.

The baby opened his eyes and saw his parents aren't there and saw 2 handsome man infront of her. She started to hik and cry making the 2 boys in to a panic mode.

Rhia is just a 3 year old kid, so what would you expect when you saw 2 boys infront of you but it's not your parents.

Chenle took out his phone and called Renjun. Renjun said they are coming with his boyfriends, which  made them sigh in relief.