26🏖️

"hyung look I saw you there a while ago" Haechan said as he points the crab.

"That ain't me because I'm sure I have a big brain" johnny said making Haechan pouts. Johnny giggles as he tap haechan's shoulder.

"Oh, Yuta hyungg~~" Haechan ran towards Yuta.

"Can I please have a bite on your ice cream?" Haechan plead with his puppy eyes (A/n:  I mean who could not take his cuteness, right?)

"Say 'please~' first" Yuta said making Haechan pouts but did it anyways.

"Please, hyunggg~~~" Yuta was about to coo when Doyoung went to approach them and took a bite on Yuta's ice cream. Making Haechan sulk as he stomp his feet.

Yuta and Doyoung burst into laughter but Yuta let Haechan have his one bite.

---
"We're here at the beach and I'm sure you guys are feeling the summer. You better soak yourself in this magical water. Which is the beach!" Mark announced making Haechan clap his hand and said "it's not fun!!" With his teasing smile and laugh.

Mark cant believe what he said and chased him.

But instead, Haechan catched him and carried him to the beach. He hugged mark and placed him at the beach so he get soak and get wet.

Mark groaned as Haechan run away from him.

Haechan went at the back of johnny so he could hide. "That's unfair!" Mark protested but shrugged it off anyways. Johnny can't help but to giggle.

Cameras are rolling and everyone is having fun on playing in the sand and bonding with each other.

Laughter are heard, squeals and screams can be heard making the staff laugh as well.

---
It's been 6 in the afternoon already and they are planning on going back.

They rode the car and went straight to the dorm.

Haechan stretched his arm as he slumped his body to the bed. And tried to sleep but he can't. He was so happy about what happened a while ago.

He opened his phone and called Renjun but he didn't answered that's why he went to the living room. He saw his hyungs having live and decided to join.

"Oh, Haechan!" Taeyong said.
He tapped the side of the couch signaling Haechan to sit beside him.

"Hi everyone!" Haechan greeted as he waved his hands toward the screen. He grabs the phone to read some comments so he could answer questions if there's any.

Taeyong continues on telling the fans story and talking to other members.
--

Mark on the other hand was busy laughing with Johnny. They are currently watching some movies and it made it more funnier since Johnny is with him.

"Stop comparing me with the Carbon dioxide!" Mark protests making johnny smile

"What?" He answered as he laugh so hard.

"Actually I'm not paying much attention to the movie" mark said wiping the tears that escape on his eye.

"Same here. I really don't know what is happening" he answered as they both laugh.

"Off topic but, are you really together with Ten hyung?" Mark asked making johnny surprise.

"What? N-no" Johnny answered making Mark nod.

"How are you with hyuck? You two are doing well right? You've never been caught" johnny said making Mark look at him.

"Yeah, we've never been caught and I don't want us to be exposed." Mark answered.

"You can never tell, cameras are just around the corner, they might caught you if you two are walking there and making your relationship obvious"

"I know, that why as much as possible we just hang out on the roof top so many people won't see us"

"Be careful, okay?" Johnny said. Mark nodded as he looks at the TV.

The movie was about to be finished and they decided to just eat for their midnight snack.

Of course someone cooks for them, they don't want their dorm to be filled with fires.

---
Fast forward

Haechan was so bored and just decided to play games but made him more sleepy.

"Markkk hyungg" Haechan said

"Yow, what's with the 'hyung'?" Mark asked

"If you don't like it then don't! Hey Mark! I want kisses fucking give me some!" Haechan answered making Taeyong turn his head towards them

"Lee Donghyuck watch your words" Taeyong said making Haechan rolled his eyes but smiled on taeyong.

"Is it okay to do it here?" Mark said, looking at the people around, since they are on the park.

"Yes!" Haechan said but johnny eyed them telling to get their flirty asses back so they won't get caught.

"Sit with me then!" Haechan said as he pulled Mark closer to him. Mark giggled "oh, cutee" Haechan added.

"Oh what's that?" Mark pointed at the small grasshopper on the ground. He picked up the grasshopper and gave it to Haechan but he was startled and shove the grasshopper away making it go back at the ground.

Mark was about to get it but Doyoung accidentally stepped on it

Mark was shook. Doyoung look at mark and asked why, mark pointed his shoes reveling a dead grasshopper.

"I'm sorry" Doyoung said

Haechan laughed but find it cute.

"Okay, that's enough for the day kids. We should head back home" Taeyong said as he carried the bag full of their items.

All the members followed him as they head back home.