11🖤

Mark continued to comfort Haechan whenever he had a nightmare. Mark told Haechan to just text him and meet and that's what Haechan is doing. Sometimes they tend to sleep in the rooftop forgetting the rooms they left.

All of the members are suspicious about what is happening but they are not giving it much attention.

Since they do not have any schedule today Haechan and his hyungs decided to go out for a walk. Of course it's expected that some of the fans are always following them whenever they are.

But they couldn't care less, they want to be free from what they are doing not the thing where the we're eyes by people and keep on judging them from a far.

"Now, tell me where the freak are we going" Yuta asked, clinging his arms to Mark.

"Let's go and play to the park!" Taeyong beamed. They all laughed and agreed.

"Hyung... Buy me some ice cream, please~" Haechan plead with a cute act to his hyungs as he points the ice cream store.

Taeyong shakes his head and instead he picked some stones and gave it to Haechan.

"You can't. You need to eat healthy food!" He said with his arms crossed. Haechan stomped like a small kid.

Taeyong sighed before dragging everyone to the ice cream vendor.

"Thank youu~" He said as he peck taeyong's cheeks. Taeyong wiped it as if Haechan put some germs on his face.

While they are giggling, Mark on the other hand can't help but to just look away. Why? Because he wants to be babied by no other than LEE HAECHAN.

Yuta reached for their ice cream and gave one to Mark. Mark smiled back and thanked him once again.

They are all now holding an ice cream. And happily laughing as they walk at the park. They disguised that's why they are not that much standing out.

As they walk the park Haechan can't help but to smile.

He is looking at the people as they passed some stalls and bench. They stopped when Johnny suddenly gasped and they saw a guy in front of him bowing many times as he wipe johnny's shirt.

"I'm sorry... Sorry... I'll wipe it... Gosh I'm so sorry" He said wipe johnny's shirt. The ice cream that they are eating right now just spilled on his shirt. Taeyong and others approached him and the guy turned around and once again bowed as he apologize.

"It's fine now, no need to apologize many times" johnny said as he smiled at the guy.

"Wait... AA TEN!" Taeyong said that gain stares from the people around them.

The guy named ten went confused before recognizing the voice he just heard.

"Taeyong?" He shouted quietly. He knows that Taeyong is an idol and ten is his best friend.

The both of them hugged that made the other members confused.

"You guys know each other?" Doyoung asked as he licked the strawberry ice cream

"Yup, he's ten. My bestieee. Don't worry hes the same as us" Taeyong said.

Ten smiled as he bowed and became friends with them. Ten told that he needs to go because he has something to do. That's why everyone bid goodbye to him.

"Let's hang out next time. Bye~" he said and left.

Everyone laughed at johnny's reaction.