30📀

"I do not want to talk to you mark, not today" Haechan said and keeps on wagging his body so he could get out of the place

"I'll explain myself, you know we can solve this when we have a good heart-to-heart talk" Mark replied.

Haechan rolled his eyes as he points the stain on Mark's neck. It's not actually a hickey since they never did it, it's just a blood clot when the stage apparatus was accidentally fall on his neck. The staff was really sorry and made the first aid by placing a hot compress on his neck.

Mark pulled Haechan beside him.
"Listen" he, Mark said as he cupped Haechan's face and make him stare straight to his eyes.

Haechan gulped and felt his cheeks burning. Haechan nodded and finally mark let go.

"That time, we were preparing for the stage performance and then on of the staff accidentally hit my neck and it turns out like this. Now tell me you forgive me already" Mark said

Haechan giggled and shakes his head.

Mark groaned "WHHHHYYY???!" As he stomped his feet like a small kid.

"I'll ask them" Haechan said and was about to leave "ask the staff then, let's see who will get embarrass"

Haechan turned around and saw the smiling mark. He rolled his eyes again as he stood infront of the exit door.

"I know you can't resist me" mark said as he wrapped his arms around haechan's neck. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you will think that way." Mark added

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding, I love you" Haechan said as he kissed Mark's lips.

"H-hey... Y'know someone might see us" Mark said as he cover his lips. They both giggled before going out of the rooftop.

----

"Would you like to go out then?" Mark asked

"No, let's just cuddle"Haechan replied making Mark giggle. Haechan then pulled make into a hug. He was currently resting on top of his chest when they heard a knock.

"Haechan? Are you there?" Doyoung said as he keeps on knocking the door. Haechan didn't answer and just hug his love of his life.

"What about Doyoung hyung?" Mark asked as he placed the kiss of haechan's forehead.

"He'll probably call Taeyong and open this door. I know Doyoung don't like to lose" Haechan joked and snuggle mark. His head was engraved on Mark's neck. Mark cant help but to feel butterflies since haechan's breath was really hot and it can turn him even more.

"I'm really sorry to say this but... I want you tonight" Mark said making Haechan blush

"Not know. It's not the right time yet" Haechan said and gave him a peck on his lips.

--
"Haechan I told you not to close the door, why do you kee-" Taeyong quiet down when he saw the couple sleeping peacefully.

"Do you thing something happened between them?" Doyoung said as he pointed the couple sleeping peacefully

"I don't think so. Haechan knows his limit and I know we already talked about them doing it"Taeyong answered.

"Why is he always listening to you but he keep on breaking my rules?" Doyoung complained.

Taeyong can't help but to giggle aa he took a snap.

"And that's for keeps"

A/n: sudden ud? 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜Hehe I'm in a good mood so I'll offer you this chapter tonight. I hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote! God bless! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧