20🍩

"hey... Mark!"
A voice was heard by mark. It's already morning and a beam of light hits his face. He then realized that he didn't go back to his room.

He felt a hand shaking his upper arm and keeps on doing it, he just wanted to stop that guy who is shaking him.

"ALRIGHT--" He stopped talking and went soft when he saw Haechan infront of him.

"Why am I seeing two suns today?" Mark joked making Haechan look at him with a cringed face.

Haechan slaps Mark's shoulder and said "why in the world this you sleep here? Don't you know the way home?" Haechan asked earning a laugh from Mark.

"It's there something funny?' he said, of course he'll feel worried. He is worried on what he is feeling about the rumor and felt worried why he slept outside just like that.

Mark shook his head and look at haechan's eyes, it was glowing. his perfectly tanned skin became more attractive as the sun hits his bare skin.

"Ay, come on. Aren't you feel hot here?" He said and pulled the half awake Mark. They went down and saw that Yuta was waiting infront of their room.

Yuta approached them and went to ask why did Mark didn't go home. He explained why and Yuta became a little bit mad but he bottled up his emotion and just waited for him to explain.

The three tall figures went back to their room and had a peace of mind. Mark feel so exhausted and just want to be with someone. He knew that Haechan will be enough but if they went out again people might took a picture and make it as a rumour again. So better stay inside.

He heard a grumble as he look at his stomach. He groaned and went out of his room. Revealing a Yuta and Jungwoo in the living room watching some Netflix series.

He went to the dining table and look for the food, that was made by their keeper. His face brightens when he saw it's his favorite food. He hurriedly went and get some plates and after that he dig in and ate his breakfast.

After eating he washed the dishes and went to his two friends at the living room.

"Hey, mark!" Jungwoo beamed wrapping his arms around the black haired guy. Mark laughed as he cuddled jungwoo. They became more comfortable each day. They spent the day watching TV and waited for lunch.

Haechan on the other hand was already bored from playing all over and over again. He sat down wrapping himself with a blanket he pouts as he keeps on scrolling on his phone.

A few minutes passed by, he heard the doorknob clutches, he turned his head around to see who is coming inside.

He blink his eyes and saw Doyoung coming in. Doyoung coos when he saw Haechan in that state. He look so cute. His cheeks are sticking out and it look so squishy. Doyoung giggled as he went to his table and did his business.

"Hyungggg, let's go out!" Haechan said shaking Doyoung on his seat.

"No, we can't go out. It's not safe" he said ignoring the pouting Haechan beside him. He wanted to go out but knowing that it's not yet safe since they need to stay home and get away from some die hard fans.

Doyoung still remembers how they barge in into their dorm and act like it's their house, also they caught some fans climbing just to take a picture at their dorm which makes them annoyed.

Doyoung snap his thoughts when Haechan snap his fingers infront of his face "thinking of Taeyong hyung?" Haechan teased making Doyoung smile uncontrollably and can't keep but to blush.

Doyoung can't keep his cool si ce Haechan is teasing him, maybe because he saw Doyoung looking at Taeyong's photocard.

Haechan laughed so hard Doyoung stood up and went to tickle him but he was defeated by Haechan. Haechan laughed and he sighed and went back to the old atmosphere.

Haechan felt his phone vibrate on his pocket, he took it out and saw mark texted him

Haechan, let's meet at the rooftop?"
Read 7:50 pm.

Haechan thought of not going but he felt bad if he do it. He doesn't want mark to be mad at him.

He wore his sweat pants since he's just wearing shorts and slid his slippers on. He said Doyoung that he's going to the rooftop. Doyoung nodded and continued
On what he is doing.

Haechan went upstairs not minding the darkness of the place. He's kind of scared a little bit since they forgot to open the lights. He took out his phone as he walk straight ahead and was about to opens the flashlight. He points it I front but instead of a clear path he saw a human figure infront of him

He screamed but felt a hands in his mouth. He tired to wiggle his body and was about to step on the guys feet but he heard a loud noise and his mouth was not covered with hand anymore.

He pointed his flashlight at the sound and saw mark pulling him.

"What the fuck happened?!" Haechan asked, they are still running down and as soon as they reached Mark's room they went inside panting. The other members was shocked when they saw them.

"What happened?" Yuta asked

Mark pulled Haechan at the sofa and turned his flashlight off.

"Someone was about to kidnap Haechan, we need to tell this to the manager" mark said, still worried at haechan. Haechan was surely confused about what is happening but he's worried at himself.

"Have you seen his face?" Jungwoo asked, mark shook his head. "He was wearing a mask and it's dark since they kind forgot to turn the lights on" he mark said.

"I'll walk Haechan home" mark said as if haechan live so far away.

"Mark, I'm fine I can-" Haechan said but mark stopped him from taking.

Mark waved his hands as a goodbye and went out together with Haechan.

"You like me that much, honey?" Haechan teased, mark look at him with a bit of angry face but it turns out a smile.

"Shut up" mark said and took him to their room.

A/N: soryyyyy if it took so long for me to ud again. I was kind of busy. I promise to make up with you guys as much as possible hehe. Thanks for reading!