13☁️

Mark face palmed when he heard what Haechan said. He was angry but he can't afford to just ignore him and not talk to him.

He slumped his body and decided to take a nap.

Haechan on the other hand was regretting on what he did. He was really annoyed and he doesn't know what to do.

Haechan snapped out of his thoughts when Doyoung snapped his finger on his face.

"You good?" He asked, Haechan nodded and gave a smile. Doyoung nodded and continued to eat his food.

It's been 5 days since they fought and thought of themselves not to talk to each other. Haechan feels lonely since he's been experiencing nightmares but not everyday and no one can help him...

He used to have mark with him. But now it was different, it came back just like the old times, Haechan quietly cries on his bed so he can sleep again.

None of the members noticed it yet but Doyoung get suspicious about it. He thought of himself that Haechan and Mark used to bind together but now they can't even lay a single glance at each other. Doyoung thought it was a normal situation so he kind of ignores it.

--
Haechan was walking through the hall so he could practice he opens the door and saw Mark there. He was about to leave but who cares. That's why he stayed there and did his best so he could PROVE it to mark.

Haechan sure isn't happy on what's happening. They had a performance that they didn't cheer each other.

He began to sing and practice his vocals. Mark was un bothered since he is kind of busy doing something.

Haechan practice and after that he was about to left but he looked behind and saw Mark sitting alone. He want to talk to him so bad and apologize for unknown reason. But he can't.

Haechan opened the door and went out.

Mark looked at the door that was already closed. He sighed as he played haechan's voice earlier.

He doesn't know what is happening but he is starting to smile like crazy. Mark slaps his face not so hard and said not to smile. He don't know but he feels so cool around Haechan and sure he does make his heart beat like crazy but rn it's different because of that one reason.

Mark stood up and left the studio not wanting to meet a ghost or something. Hehe

---
Taeyong gets suspicious already, they are having a lunch with the whole group but Haechan who usually sets up the mood isn't doing anything and Mark who always talks a lot isn't even saying a single word.

Taeyong squinted his eyes as he glanced to the both of them, he lift his chopsticks and picks the food.

He looked at them for a minute before saying something. "Are you two okay?" He said pointing at the two.

Haechan smiled and said yes in an energetic way and Mark also did the same.

Taeyong nodded but not convinced on their acts.

---
"Haechanniee" Taeyong beamed as he reach for Haechan, Haechan looked at him and asked why.

Taeyong was really curious about what is going on so he planned to make them up even though he wasn't sure that they are really fighting.

"I'll pick u up on the dance studio" he said and was about to leave but then Haechan asked why?

He shakes his not saying anything. Haechan was left there dumbfounded.