3🍑

Haechan waked in to their classroom and saw his friends. He didn't sleep much that's why he is not energetic.

He sat down at his chair. All of the 3 guys looked at him worriedly.

"Are you okay?" Renjun asked. Haechan just nodded as he yawn.

"I'm fine. I think I just didn't get enough sleep so..." Haechan said.

All of them nodded and turned around to face the board.

It was a boring class as usual.

---
It was already lunch time. They have decided to eat together since they want to know each other more.

Haechan sat beside Renjun. And Jeno with Jaemin.

"Why did you guys transferred here, anyways?" Haechan asked.

All of them looked at each other before Renjun speak up.

"Uhmm. We both transferred here because our other crush is here" he said. Making Haechan a little bit confused.

"What?" He still asked as he ate his lunch

"Okay. Me and Jaemin are already lovers before we transferred here, and then one day while we are having a walk we saw Jeno and he helped us. And since that day we realized that we fall for a random guy, until we find him going into this school and decided to transfer. After that he approached us and... We confessed" Renjun said, Jaemin smiled at him so is Jeno.

"Ohh... Cheesyyy" Haechan said. Jaemin smiled at him bitterly and said

"Instead of being 'bitter', why not find yourself a boyfriend?" He asked making Haechan choked on his food.

"Do you think I still have time to do that? Gosh Na Jaemin" Haechan replied.

All of them are their food and as soon as they finish they went back to their class.

----
Fast forward~~

It's Friday already and Haechan is expected to sing at their cafè.

"Have fun on your performance later!" Mrs Kim said.

"Thanks, anyways I told Jeno and the other 2 to go here" Haechan said, mrs Kim nodded and smiled before welcoming some audiences and costumers. Since Haechan is going to perform later she decided to seek help to her friend, and that's the reason why Haechan is not working still.

"Haechan! My friend told me she's going to watch" Mrs Kim said. Haechan nodded and smiled. He didn't mind tho'

I mean, it's her friend so it's not that special for him to be so shy.

Few minutes passed by, Haechan saw The trio and went towards them.

"Hi bestieee!" Haechan said to Renjun. "I'm glad you're here" Haechan added. Haechan was happy because his friends are going to watch him.

"Goodluck, I wish a guy will fall for you while you're singing and then at last you'll get yourself a boyfriend! Fun right?" Renjun laughed, Haechan glared at him as he laughed.

"Come on, let's have a seat" Haechan said as he drag his friends on the front seat.

---
For not so long after, Haechan is already a t the back stage and waiting for his turn to sing. Even though it's just a normal day. He thinks it's his debut day. It's his first time singing like this infront of the crowd.

"You can do it!" He cheered before going on the mini stage.

All of the people are clapping, he saw his friends in front looking at him proudly.