6✨

Haechan quickly stood up from the bed when he realized that Yuta and Johnny really came. He was so happy about it. He slap his face a lot of times before coming back to reality.

He searched the room and saw Mark standing at the door with a disappointed face.

"You're weird" he said, making Haechan cover his face from embarrassment.

Then Mark gave him a candy.

"What is this for?" He asked as he looks at the bear shaped candy.

"Just eat it" he said before leaving the room. Haechan smiled before opening it and finally shoving it inside his mouth.

Haechan checked what time it is it's currently 2 in the afternoon. He stood up and went downstairs. He saw mark trying hard to cook for their lunch.

Mark thought that Haechan must be sad and he wants to cook a meal for them, tho he isn't that professional he still wants to do it.

Haechan watch him cooking some fried egg. He was struggling. A lot of spilled oil and the yolk is not perfectly cooked. He chuckled before approaching Mark.

"Let me" Haechan said as he reach for the turner and cook the egg perfectly. Mark was really impressed.

He then felt some thumping in his heart. He looks at haechan who is currently laughing and smiling because of Mark. He doesn't know how to cook the egg and the reason why it isn't cooking, it's because the stove isn't turned on.

"That's so stupid" Haechan said as he showed his teasing tongue to mark.

"WOW, I'm sorry if I do not know how to" mark said sarcastically. They both giggled.

As soon as they finish cooking it. They went to the table and ate it.

"You know what, I really thought you had a bad attitude. Like who doesn't think like that... You look... Intimidating" Haechan said as he use some hand gestures

"I actually, didn't know you were this bubbly. I love it" Mark said

Haechan stopped eating and stared at Mark.

"What?" He said as he laugh.

"So you're telling me you're LEE MARK? LIKE Mark lee from EnCity127?" Haechan said not believing that he is talking to his idols.

"Yeah, so what?" Mark said. Happily eating the left rice on his plate.

"No wonder I saw a lot of fans outside" Haechan joked.

After eating they washed the plates and went to the living room.

Haechan is busy chatting with his friends as he giggle making Mark curious on what he is doing.

Mark stared at the tanned male infront of him. Then some knock at the door was heard.

Mark stood up and check who it is.

"Chenle" he said inviting him inside.

Haechan look who it is and saw the young boy.

"Wait, you're the guy with Renjun. Right?" Haechan asked. He stood up and was about to approach him

"Who called me?" Renjun asked as he walk between chenle and Mark.

"Omg, bestieee" Haechan cheered and was about to hug Renjun.

But Chenle covered him. Making him stumble to the floor.

"No HAHAHA" Renjun laughed as he went to Haechan laughing.

He reached out for his hand and helped him stand up.

"You know him?" Chenle asked

Renjun nodded and said "he's Haechan, my boyfriend's best friend"

Haechan then wrap his arms around Renjun and dragged him to the living room. Mark and chenle followed them.

"I'm Zhong Chenle, Mark's cousin and Renjun's friend" he said.

Haechan nodded and smiled.

"Where's Jeno and Jaemin?" Haechan asked, Renjun shrugs.

"Did you fought?" Haechan asked. It can't be, they are clearly together in the morning and now they are fighting.

Haechan was about to call Jeno but then Renjun stopped him

"Why?"

Renjun's cheeks reddened. As he whispered "I'm hiding from them"

Haechan face was shook and was about to laugh but then Renjun said to keep quiet.

Haechan look at mark who is also having a chat with his cousin. He can't help but to stare at the boy. He look so fine.

Renjun shakes him as he showed the message he received from Jeno and Jaemin. They are asking if where he is right now. But Renjun refuse to tell them since all they are going to do is do some unholy things.

And then when chenle and Mark finished talking Renjun decided to leave along with chenle. Leaving mark with Haechan. It was so awkward tho'

Hours have passed and Mrs Lee came back handing a fried chicken for dinner.

They happily ate it and went to sleep peacefully. Haechan went back to the floor to sleep, since he was so shy to sleep AGAIN on Mark's bed.

He closed his eyes but he can't sleep.

"Are you still awake?" Mark asked making Haechan look at the bed.

He hummed in response.

"I believe in you. Good luck ok your audition tomorrow! Hope to work with you soon" mark said making Haechan's heart flutter.

"Thanks, but I'm not excited to work with you tho'" Haechan joked making Mark chuckle.

They stop chatting each other and went to sleep.