2🍉

Mark groaned as he gets up of his bed. He ruffles his hair and went straight to the bathroom to fix himself. It was 4 in the morning and he needs to practice his vocals. He barely go home to his mom's house where he should be living right now. Since they have a tight schedule because it's nearly their comeback.

He wore a black hoodie, a black bonete with a non graded glasses.

He head out of the dorm and went to the studio.

As soon as he enters the studio he saw Doyoung also practicing. He smiled before sitting.

"Oh Mark! You're here" Doyoung said as he make a fist bump with him.

Mark practiced his vocals and practice his dancing skills, as soon as he finished he went straight back at the dorm to change his clothes because he forgot to bring one.

Mark hissed when he saw a slit on his palm. It was probably from the cracked piece of plate on the studio.

Mark washed his palm and put bandage on it.

On the other hand Haechan is so stressed of his work since Mrs Kim, went somewhere and she told him to handle the bands who likes to perform every Friday. And as expected since this cafè is a famous one. A lot of talented people applied.

Haechan don't know what to do because he's the only applicant in the cafè and the papers won't stop coming to him. He groaned and slumped himself to the floor feeling so tired.

And then someone came in making him stood up and saw it was the guy on the other day.

"Let me guess, iced americano?" Haechan said, the guy nodded

Haechan frowned secretly because he thinks this guy has a bad attitude. He then gave the coffee.

"Have a nice day!" He said with a sweet smile on his lips. But he just received a glare.

Haechan rolled his eyes and called Jeno to come over since he can't handle all of this on his own.

A few hours later Jeno has finally arrived

"Gosh, I thought you died or something... Do you still have a plan on helping me here- oh hello there!" Haechan said looking at the 2 guys beside Jeno.

"Oh, you're Jeno's boyfriends. You guys are the transfer student, am I right?" He said making Jeno choked on his own saliva.

The light brown haired guys hid his face out of embarrassment. While the other guy just looked around the café

"Wait, don't tell me... YOU GUYS DID IT?" haechan said. Jeno rushed to his best friend to cover his mouth

"Lee to the Donghyuck. Can you please lower your voice?" Haechan laughed as he realized they really did it.

"Aww, Jenoo" he cooed. He looked at the other two guys and said hi.

"Hi I'm Donghyuck and you can call me Haechan. I'm glad to meet you Renjun, and Jaemin!" He said cheerfully

The two guy smiled.

"Okay, now. Shall we start helping you or we're just going to stay right here and do nothing?" Renjun finally said.

Haechan once again pulled Renjun and Jaemin to the papers leaving Jeno on the counter.

"You're the responsible in here, okay?" Haechan said.

"But why?" Jeno asked, he actually wanted to be with Jaemin and Renjun but Haechan dragged them so he can't do anything about it.

"No. I won't allow you to, I don't know what you guys are gonna do as soon as I left that place. You might make out and have-" Haechan was stopped by Renjun who is literally at the back of Haechan.

Renjun smiled at Jeno and said to wait there.

--

Haechan sighed as they finally finished what they're doing.

"Finally!" He screamed in joy. As soon as they finished Mrs Kim has arrived. Everyone was so tired of what they did.

It's already 7 in the evening and it was passed Haechan's time. But it's okay since his home is just literally upstairs.

"Oh, new faces. Who you might be? Oh hi Jeno!" She said, Jeno smiled back.

"Those are Jeno's boyfriends, Renjun and Jaemin." Haechan said receiving a slap from Renjun.

"Hello Mrs Kim!" Renjun said happily.

"I assume you guys are close to Haechan. Anyways you can now go home. See you next time, I guess. If you want to relax just come over, Haechan is always here"  Mrs Kim said as he went upstairs to his house.

Haechan smiled at them and before Renjun can do something bad to Haechan. Jeno wrap his arms to Renjun's waist making him stop. Jeno pecked his lips but it turns out a soft passionate kiss.

Haechan cleared his throat which make them stop making out.

"Have respect to the single here! You can do that after you go home. Now go! Go home and eat yourself" Haechan said. Making everyone laughed at what he is doing

The trio bid goodbye, Renjun hugged Donghyuck because they became friends just that hour.

-
Donghyuck was about to sleep when he received a message coming from Ms Kim. That he is going to perform next Friday.

Haechan was happy but a little bit nervous, because of what might happen. He played down and covered himself with blanket. Trying to sleep but he failed.

Since it's Monday tomorrow he needs to sleep more. He went out with the blanket and watched the city. Since the cafeteria is near the city. You can see the view. He saw his dream company.

The SN entertainment. He wanted to join on it that's why he didn't stop auditioning. Until now he hasn't received any news about his audition. Haechan felt so hopeless but he keeps on saying he has to do it.

He looked up the sky and saw a lot of stars. He then said

"One day, I'll be shining like you guys" he smiled as he watched the stars still