27🧷

Months have passed and everything is doing great, Haechan is having fun to be with Mark and not much time when Johnny told them that they are dating with ten. Everyone was happy about it and they keep it as a secret, of course.

Right now Haechan, mark and Jungwoo and having a dinner together. They keep on munching the food since it was really good.

Haechan then broke the silence when he made a pun "I actually have a crush on this apple" Haechan said making the two busy man confuse.

"What? What does that even mean?" Mark said still eating the left rice on his bowl.

"Nothing, it's just i Chew ahaeyo (johahaeyo- I like it)" Haechan said making jungwoo and mark make a disgust face but mark did a fake laugh to support his lovingly partner.

"Ah, forget it! I should've told this to taeil hyung or johnny. Since they are the only one who supports my jokes" Haechan pouted.

"Well I'm not protesting if you leave tho. If that happens Mark will be all mine" Jungwoo said with a naughty smile. Haechan and his jealous ass stood up and went to grab Mark as he pulled him closer to him making Mark choke on his food.

Haechan let go of him and gave him water but still giggling.

Jungwoo carefully tapped Mark's back so he could swallow it or let it out.

The room was filled with laughter and worries. After not so long, mark already was fine. He was laughing at the situation.

"Omo, Haechan you need to say sorry to Mark" jungwoo said making Haechan glare at him.

"Sorry, Mark" Haechan said and was about to kiss him, jungwoo covered his eyes but the door opened revealing Jaehyun along with Taeyong.

"Are you two also dating?" Haechan said making Taeyong frown

"No. I'm here to visit" Taeyong said. Haechan just nodded and wrapped his arms around mark. Whispering "I love you" to mark. Mark get ticklish that's why he shove Haechan away making Haechan glare at him.

Jungwoo also went beside them. He placed his both arms on mark and hug him. Mark don't mind it since it's a normal thing to do. Jungwoo likes cuddles. Haechan was also on the other side but he's not jealous about Jungwoo. He knows that they are just friends and they are really close to each other. 

Haechan felt like sleeping, he didn't notice that he drifted to sleep. Mark does too, leaving jungwoo wide awake. Jungwoo decided to get some blankets for them and also pillows. He placed them in the couch even though it was really an uncomfortable position he still carries on.

Haechan groaned a bit but he still sleeps.
Haechan wrapped his arms around mark comfortably.

----
(Norenmin here)

"Yah, Jeno yah! Be quiet if you don't want to be caught." Jaemin protested as he covers Jeno's mouth so he could shut up.

They are currently sneaking in to Renjun's house to say sorry to him. If you're curious about it. Jeno and Jaemin ditched their date just to get the limited edition game. Renjun waited for so long and he put much effort on making the set-up. He felt betrayed that's why he decided to stay at his mom's house, not on their condominium where the three of them stays.

"Are you sure this is Renjun's bedroom? If not we might caught" Jeno panicked making Jeno shakes his head

"Just follow me" Jaemin instructed making Jeno sigh. They are currently climbing the ladder they just found on the side of their house. Jaemin sneak his head on the window to see if it's really Renjun's bed and it is.

The Small figure was currently on the bed and hugging his moonmin plushie. Jaemin coos at the situation he's seeing but they need to enter as soon as possible. He tried to opens the window and he succeed. He never thought Renjun would leave his window unlock.

He carefully opened it not wanting sound to be heard, since Renjun didn't look back when a squeak heard he's probably sleeping. Jaemin helped Jeno climbed the ladder as they both carefully entered the room. Jeno walked infront of Renjun.

He look so small hugging his plushie with his mouth pouts a little and you know hear some snores coming from him. Jeno giggled but jaemin signaled his not to.

They carefully tapped Renjun's shoulder making him move a little but drifted back to sleep again. Jaemin ones again shake his upper arm making Renjun humm.

He opens his eyes and shouted "stop bothering me, yangyang!"

Jeno and Jaemin look at each other, thinking who the heck is YangYang. They both stood up as Renjun came back to his senses that his two boyfriends are infront of him. He lowered his head as he speak

"What are you guys doing here?"

"To say sorry?" Jeno said as he walk towards him. Jaemin followed too.

"We're so sorry that we let you wait for such long time, we just wanted to get it. I can understand you, we're such dissapointment. But please do not cut our ties with you" jaemin said making Renjun tilt his head a little with a confused face on his face

"I won't, you dummies" renjun replied

"Who is YangYang then?" Jeno asked. Renjun placed his finger on his chin as he tap it. He thought of a revenge that he will tell them that yangyang was he soon to be boyfriend.

"He was... Umm... About to be my boyfriend" Renjun said, he look at his boyfriend and dissapointment was drawn on their faces. Jaemin faked smiled thinking it was real.

"Really? What about us?" Jaemin asked, hoping Renjun will say it's a joke.

"We're done"

Jaemin felt something stabbed his heart so is Jeno. They both stood up and was about to leave but Renjun burst into laughter.

"He's my cousin you idiots" Renjun laughed as he placed his hand on his tummy.

Jaemin look at Renjun and attacked it with tickles, Jeno shakes his head. Renjun was so adorable. Jeno joined them until they stopped.

Jeno placed a kiss on their foreheads. "I love you two" he said. Making Renjun look up.

Renjun smiled before giving him a peck on his lips, but Jeno leaned in making sure he will make Renjun's tongue dance. Jaemin just watched them waiting for his turn.

After some time, they stopped with uneven breathing. Renjun was blushing so hard, Jaemin leaned in as he attacked Renjun's pinkish lips.

They were both feeling each other's warmth. Jaemin can't help but to feel butterflies on his tummy. Only Renjun and Jeno  can make him feel this way. Jeno stayed silent as they parted their lips into each other. Renjun went down to the comfort room. Jeno placed his lips on top of Jaemin as they kiss wildly.

It was like a kiss just like Renjun but more aggressive, since they don't want to hurt Renjun. Renjun went out watching his two love ones kiss. He felt a pang on his chest but still enjoying their company. He doesn't want to loose them. Ever.

They cuddled on the bed as they all drifted to sleep.