I panted speeding up my pace. It all felt so good I thought I would die from pleasure. I felt the hot feeling in the pit of my stomach and my body start to tingle knowing I would cum soon. I didn't want it to end yet. I slowed myself down closing my eyes moaning moving my hands to his chest. I looked down at Mel seeing him furrow his eyebrows, watching me go up and down on him. I ran my hands down his chest moaning as I moved at a slower steady pace. "You feel so good." He said panted lowly, gripping the sheets. I bit my lip lightly leaning back again getting turned on even more from what he said. I moved my hands behind me onto his thighs grinding on him a little to try and stop myself from coming so fast but I couldn't contain myself. I sped up my pace again moaning louder than before, not able to hold back anymore. He grunted as I bounced up and down on him.

"Wait..." He panted. I could tell he was ready to cum. I moaned loud gripping his thighs stopping myself as I came. I panted staring at the ceiling getting myself together before I turned my attention back down to him. He grunted lowly as I moved my hands to his chest leaning down close to his ear. "Hold it." I said softly as I pulled him out of me. He whimpered looking up at me. I could see from his expression how much he didn't want to hold it. He looked like he was struggling to even keep his breathing steady.

"Aw you're so cute." I said teasingly putting my hand on his face. I felt his face grow hot when I touched him. "You look so desperate, just tell me what you want." I said tauntingly, rubbing his face softly. "I want to kiss you." He said lowly staring up at me. I leaned in close to his face inches from his lips. I stared into his eyes for a few seconds before looking down at his lips. He wanted me so bad. "Not yet." I said softly. "Please." He whined. "Keep your composure." I said smiling pulling away from him sitting up.

I moved my position so that I was sitting behind him. He laid his head on my shoulder as my hand slid down his chest to his dick. It twitched even harder than before when my hand touched it. His precum was thick mixed with my liquids and he looked like he was seconds away from coming. I got my hand all moistened with his precum before sliding it down his base. He turned his head whimpering in my ear as I saw him grip the sheets lightly. I smiled loving hearing him whimper and moan.

"Baby..." He panted trailing off as I stroked his dick. "Hm? Say it." I said turning kissing his forehead. "I wanna cum." He said burying his head in my neck. "Not yet." I said stopping my hand knowing he was about to cum. He gripped the sheets grunting. "Please." He said as his voice cracked. "Be patient." I said softly. He kissed my neck a few times as I slid my hand down his base again. He threw his head back on my shoulder, moaning lightly, cursing under his breath once I sped up the pace of my hand. "I missed you so much." I said in his ear before kissing his earlobe. He chuckled turning his head to look at me while I slowed down the pace of my hand. "Yea? I missed you so much more." He said huskily. I smiled stopping my hand. It made me happy that I knew I wouldn't even be able to imagine how much Mel missed me while he was away. "You look so pretty love." He said lowly kissing my cheek. "Thank you." I said softly, my face getting warm. "Let me cum." He said in a raspy voice into my ear. I could feel chills run down my spine from his words. "Stop." I said blushing feeling my body heat up.

"C'mon keep going, you're doing so good." He said lowly against my neck. I turned my head staring into his eyes for a second before finally kissing him. I moved my hand back to his dick stroking it slowly. He whimpered in my mouth pulling away from the kiss. He buried his head back into my neck while I kept stroking him. I felt his body shudder and watched as he gripped the sheets tightly. I stopped my hand hearing him breathe heavily onto my neck. He cursed under his breath twitching in my hand.

"Please, let me cum." He whined letting out a shaky breath. "Just one more time." I said softly. He grunted while my hand stroked him slowly again. I watched his hand twitch as he let out a low moan leaning his head back. I covered his tip with my finger hearing him whimper immediately. "It hurts." He whined. "I thought you liked the pain." I said teasingly before giggling. "I do." He said shakily, turning his head back towards my neck. I could tell it was getting much harder for him to hold it anymore.

I slowly wrapped my hand around his shaft sliding my hand up and down it. He grunted moving his hand closer to the edge of the bed. I sped up my pace feeling his body shudder again. He moaned louder than before against my neck sending chills down my spine as he gripped the sheets. I looked at him watching him cum. I kept my hand going seeing so much cum spill out of him. It was way more than I thought it would be. I felt his drool drip down my collarbone as he struggled to breathe against my neck.

"Aw baby that was a lot." I said softly giggling. "Mmm" he hummed sounding drained. "You done for the night?" I asked putting my other hand on his head moving his dreads out of his face. I stroked his temple hearing his heavy breathing on my neck. "Mhmm." He hummed. I smiled kissing his forehead moving from under him. He laid his head on the pillow watching me as I pulled on one of his shirts. "The sheets." I said putting my hair up into a bun.  He groaned rolling over on the bed.

_______________________

This is one of my favorite chapters I've written :)