73| y e a g e r i s t s

Thank you for 111k-113k reads, Cadets!!

---

"What did you say?" Eren muttered lowly under his breath as he heard disturbing news. Eren was glaring and looking at one of the soldiers who told him that. The soldier gulped as he felt how intense the glare was. He repeated it once more. Saying that Alyssa Klidepreinz was part of the explosion but survived.

I never intended this to happen. I never saw this happened. She was not supposed to be there in the first place. Eren thought. Wondering how was she still alive if she was part of the explosion, but he almost smiled—thinking that his mother,

—Alyssa Klidepreinz will never fail to amaze him.

-

I thought I was gonna have a good rest because I am injured. Alyssa started to think as they were inside the carriage, going where Azumabito was. Alyssa sighed in annoyance as she massaged the bridge of her nose. Thinking about what has happened, what Eren was thinking, and how many of them are with him. But, that might not just be the case. Alyssa continued to think.

This is so fucked up.

-

Armin and Mikasa supported Alyssa by standing behind her. Ready to catch her by the waist once she feels unsteady. Alyssa was slowly regaining her strength back on her legs, making her walk properly but a still a little wobbly. Alyssa clicked her tongue as she was in front, just behind Hange.

The Military Police was just across them, while in the middle was Kiyomi Azumabito with her guards.

"Floch Forster and 100 soldiers and guards vanished from the prison." Nile started to say. Alyssa's eyes twitched at hearing Floch Forster's name. She was starting to hate that name, nearing to curse it. "They are thought to have defected timed with Eren's escape. I'm sure they are behind Premier's murder too." Alyssa winced at the mention of the Premier's death.

I was one of the people he last talked to, and now he's gone. Dismembered.

"They need a name." Nile said. "Let's call these anti-military insurgents 'Yeagerists.'" He said. Alyssa's brows raised in amusement by the given name to the group. Then he looked at Hange straight in the eyes—his eyes tired. "And the goal of the Yeagerists is what, Klidepreinz?" he asked her instead of Hange, his eyes remained towards the commander but the question was towards Alyssa. Kiyomi's eyes glanced towards the direction of Alyssa.

Alyssa had an expression of shock in her face—why me? She thought. Is he mocking me? She added. Hange shook her head ever so slightly, knowing why Nile asked Alyssa instead of her—the commander of Survey Corps. Hange nodded to Alyssa by not looking at her—keeping things formal between the tensions.

Alyssa cleared her throat, her eyes and tone suddenly turned cold as if she turned off a switch—a switch for her emotions. "They are hoping to bring Zeke and Eren together." She never felt so bitter by saying their names, "—they will reform the military with Eren on top. Murdering the Premier shows their resolve. It's obvious what provoked them—the military schemed to take the founder from Eren, all without telling us." Alyssa said.

All throughout the time she explained, they were keeping an eye on her, seeing any violent reactions as she spoke—seeing her emotions as she said those words—but there was barely anything. Barely emotion that surfaced as she explained. They had doubts—doubts that she was a Yeagerist. Giving her current position too.

"We knew what would happen if we had." Nile interjected. "In any case, many of the Yeagerists are from the scouts." Nile pointed out, Alyssa couldn't help but agree with this—of course, Eren is a scout memberthe reason why many people joined the scouts was because he was here. Alyssa thought, remembering some of the reasons of the Cadets who wished to join the Scouts.