1|alyssa klidepreinz

𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙖 𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙯

BEWARE: The first chapter is boring-

I also consider Hange as a female so her pronouns here is "she/her"

---

The titan was coming their way, the distance was now 400m. It was a tall one, but Alyssa Klidepreinz did not bother looking up, knowing that she will soon soar high from her horse with the three dimensional maneuver that was on either side of her hips resting.

She clutched her hand on one of the blade handles her fingers positioned, as the other one held the reigns of her horse. She could feel her grip lessen on the reign as the rain hit hard on them, the sound of the rain puddles against the hoops of the horses were heard simultaneously.

"Split into 5 groups, just like in training!" Commander Keith Shadis commanded. "My group will act as decoy!" he continued saying, no matter how the rain was splashing hard against the bodies of the scouts, his voice was loud and clear.

"Distance to target 100m!"

"Assault squads, switch to three dimensional maneuvers!" Commander Keith commanded. Now Alyssa had raised her head, her hood falling on its own from her head feeling the rain water in her hair, she had let go of the reins of her horse and put her other hand on the left side of her gear and pulled out both of her hand grips.

It's only one. This should be easy. She arrogantly thought about it inside her head, her hand gripped tight the right hand grip of her blade, triggering it making the grapple hook be released from the inside and it went straight to the tree trunk nearby. She was immediately lifted off from the saddle feeling the cold air as her cape also moved giving the cold air behind her back. She felt the gas being released.

They went flying, she was not the only one mid-air but also her comrades. The grapple hooks, she could see them everywhere. From their gear to hers. She was the one charging forward, she was ahead of them all. She was itching to kill the only one titan, seeing that it was only one. Once she kills it, her solo kill will be now 28. She had now pull out her blade attaching it at both of her hand grips. She smirked as she saw her blurry reflection at one of the shimmering blades.

"It's mine!" She shouted before everyone else could charge at the Abnormal titan who was walking forward and yet stared only at the ground, it was aware of Commander Keith's group but it did not notice that they were some already at the top targeting him, targeting his nape. Her comrades had heard her words, and let her be.

She smirked once more, as she pressed the hand trigger to release the grapple hook, she was already at the back of the titan. Just meters away from it, and she could already slash the back of its head. She was always the dramatic scout that was fascinated of the Titans, but she was never that type of person near Hange Zoe who would experiment on them.

She felt herself roll and her ears had rung when she heard the familiar slicing sound when the blade had sliced across its back. The titan fell with a loud thud, making the ground somehow shake. The horses had reacted from it. She smiled, as she went near a tree to support herself and looked down at the titan that she had slain.

Her solo kills had now went up to 28.

"Fool."

She heard the bell as they entered back at the walls. Ah yes, she will hear again the disappointment coming from the people, sometimes she would just think that they will just see how many of them had remained after the expedition.