40|consent [🍋]

HAPPY 9K READS CADETSSS! I was supposed to do this when I reach 10k reads but I love y'all so just scroll and you will see what I have prepared for Levi kins, MWAHAHAHA.

----

WARNING: This scene might be awkward because this type of thing doesn't really fit the aot storyline, so forgive me. I do not know how to make things 'un'awkward. I promise you, I am not usually like this. I apologize immediately if I do not reach your expectations.

----

"You underestimated the Queen too much, Commander." Alyssa teased Erwin nudging him by his severed arm. Erwin just tilted his head a little to her side and said nothing. Levi was waiting inside of the palace, he didn't want to be there. He wanted to mourn silently for the death of his uncle.

"I never actually expected that she would deal with the killing blow." Erwin sighed. Alyssa only smirked as if she was proud of her daughter who was facing her people, her nose thrusted upwards, her fist on her chest, devoting her heart to the people that she will serve as Queen.

Roars were heard for the new crowned Queen.

"You did great my child." Alyssa whispered as she roared with them, her fist upwards.

-

"Hold on... you're actually doing it, Historia?" Eren asked worriedly. Eren glanced at Alyssa who was walking with them towards Levi, she could see him in a distance. They were talking about Historia punches Levi. Eren was actually worried for Historia.

"Yes. I am." Historia answered with determination as if she have waited for years to do this to him.

"Mikasa was just joking about it, right, Mikasa?" Eren turned to Mikasa who was beside him, the worry in his voice did not disappear. He was expecting Alyssa, the mother of the group to stop this but Alyssa did not display any emotion. She was in a sudden bad mood that she cannot explain why she was.

"After you smack him, tell him this... 'I dare you to hit him back.'" Mikasa said, ignoring Eren's question.

If you aren't just our squad members, and if he didn't consider you as our children, he would be burying you guys six feet below the ground. Alyssa thought, her hands shoved in her pockets. She found it actually funny, but she wasn't in the mood to mingle with them. She was just escorting Historia because Historia wanted her mother to be at her side.

"Damn you...!" Eren muttered then turned back her attention to Historia. "If it's not a real grudge, then forget it." Eren really insisted not for Historia to do this. He was scared of its outcome.

"If I will not do this... how can I call myself a Queen?" Historia replied. Alyssa let out a chuckle. Everyone stared at her direction, forgetting that Levi's Vice-Captain and his woman were with them. Alyssa immediately snorted and wiped the sweat at the bottom of her nose.

"That's the spirit, love." Alyssa said. "And besides, I already gave the Queen my permission back then." Alyssa softly chuckled and walked away from most of them, taking two steps forward so she could be ahead of them. Her eyes immediately widened with joy as she saw Levi's shadow.

She put her arms around his neck and kissed the tip of his nose. Levi's face softened as he removed his hands from his pocket and snaked his right arm on her waist, drawing her closer as he placed a kiss on the top of her head. Alyssa cheekily smiled, her bad mood suddenly washed off. Alyssa removed her hands from his neck and stood by his side, waiting for the kids to reach them.