52

This is for 27k reads!! Thank you Cadets! 

No chapter title lmaoooo hahaha. 

----

"I knew it!" Alyssa screamed out of annoyance while Hange ordered the Scouts to fall back away from the Armored Titan. They all fired their ODM gears at the same direction, the Thunder Spear attached to their elbows. Alyssa felt that it was heavy but she didn't mind, she has carried heavier things in life. She wanted to fucking shoot the falling barrel, but she thought it was too risky, because anytime soon he can transform.

"The fucking Colossal Titan is falling our way!" Alyssa shouted. "Hange! If he blows this place up we'll be caught in it!" She said at Hange, her eyes widened in fear. One person came into her mind, Levi... she shook her head, she must not mind him now or else she will get distracted.

But... she thought again. If something's going to happen to me, forgive me, love.

-

It's now or never. I'll blow this whole place away! Bertholdt thought as he saw he was nearing the ground, but he froze when he saw Reiner's Armored Titan not facing upwards just like what they planned.

-

"Oh, my gravely, sobbing, depressing thoughts were all for nothing?" Alyssa asked scoffing, her arms went to her hips as they waited far enough. Alyssa was standing at Eren's shoulders and Eren who was inside his Titan's nape couldn't help but snicker at his mom. Alyssa let out a sigh of relief, "Nevertheless, I think we did something that made Hoover stop his plans." And i cannot help but think on what is his plan exactly.

Hange let out a breath, "In any case, our mission objective just came falling into our laps. We can even call this lucky."

"Oh," Alyssa whispered only for Eren and her to hear, since she was just near his ear. "What's he planning? We outnumber him, or seems like he has a plan already in mind since we ruined the first one." Alyssa rose a brow, slowly smirking.

"Target approaching from ahead!"

"Our plan is as follows:" Hange said. "Levi squad except Alyssa will protect Eren under Armin's command." She said and glanced at Alyssa who nodded while sighing. Alyssa went to whisper at Eren's ear,

"Be safe, all of you." 

Eren nodded as response despite his eyes widening.

"All others work together to take down the two targets!" Hange said and the other followed her as she fled. Alyssa fired her ODM gear and went in front of Armin, her position, standing sideways considering that Armin was only hanging on the roof.

"You got this, Armin. Do what you think is right to do." Alyssa said to him, looking him straight in the eyes, passing her trust to him. Armin nodded and Alyssa ruffled his hair as she raised her left arm and faced it backwards, firing her grapple hooks as she turned and left her family.

-

"Armin?" Alyssa's eyes widened as she saw the familiar blonde hair beside her. "Why are you—you're supposed to be there!" she exclaimed, pointing where the other kids were. Her eyes narrowing, Armin didn't mind how matter cold her stare was, her gray and brown eyes were scary enough and now her cold stare added to it.

"This is our final and last chance to negotiate!" he said to her and immediately fired her ODM gear again, away from her. Alyssa's eyes widened as her expression became dumbfounded. Hange let out a teasing chuckle and clicking her tongue repeatedly.