42|bonding

WAIT I COULDN'T RESIST ALL OF YOU. I AM SO GLAD ON SEEING YOUR COMMENTS, THAT'S WHY. LMAOOASOSOSN, SO THIS IS A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO 11K READS AND 12K READS. Thank you Cadets!

This is a short, cute chapter with the characters. Hope y'all enjoy! 

The timeline of this chapter was the two months things (idk what's the term) after Historia was crowned queen. 

-----

"Someone's jealous." Alyssa teased as she crossed her legs and her right arm half raised on top of the arm rest. Jean was beside her chair, standing, as they looked at Historia, Eren and Mikasa from afar.

The one she's referring to was Jean and Mikasa, but since Jean was the one near her, she decided to tease him.

"If she would only go for me..." Jean sighed, his fingers fiddled inside his pockets.

"Then what?" Alyssa asked, scoffing. She liked how Jean likes Mikasa, but she knew that Mikasa really liked Eren to the point she devotes herself to him. She also knew that the reason she joined the Survey Corps was because of Eren.

"She wouldn't get jealous of anyone." Jean finished with firmness in his tone. Alyssa started laughing softly. "Oh come on, Vice-Cap, don't laugh." He said, his eyes narrowing at Alyssa who only snickered and slapped him in the leg making Jean clench his teeth in pain. "That hurts...." He whispered.

"Don't be such a coward, then make a move on her." She scolded him like a supportive mother who was disappointed that her son was a coward towards the person they like.

"Don't just watch that she's there for him. Make her yours. It would be impossible for her to fall in love with you honestly." Alyssa added the last part shrugging.

"Oh wow, Vice-Captain, very encouraging." Jean muttered sarcastically.

-

"Levi!" Alyssa shouted his name as she was on mid-air, prolonging his name. She got momentum to jump from the roof of a house and clutched her grapple hooks onto the wall. Levi turned his head slowly seeing where her voice came from, his eyes widened as he saw Alyssa waving at him mid-air.

"What the fuck...." He muttered, shaking his head, he calculated where she would land. He immediately went to the spot where she would most likely drop. He spread his arms wide enough for him to catch her. "This crazy ass woman."

A lot of the Scouts and Garrison Squad members looked at her as she fell. They shook their heads with disapproval but Levi glared at them making them put their gazes elsewhere other than his woman falling mid-air with a smile on her face.

Confident that he would always catch her, no matter how bad or high the fall is.

Alyssa cheekily smiled and dropped into Levi's arms. Levi caught her immediately but Levi was taken aback from her fall into his arms that he staggered back, tripping himself pulling Alyssa with him. Alyssa smiled as they fell, and muttered an 'ouch' when she felt her ribcage stung in pain.

"You okay?" Levi asked, checking her if she was alright. He checked her first before himself, he was the one who fell and not her. Alyssa inwardly frowned but smiled at his worried expression.

"Look at yourself first, before asking me, Captain." Alyssa said kissing him in the forehead as she stood. She straightened out her pants and lent out her hand for him to grab on.

Levi groaned as he stood. Alyssa straightened out his jacket, straightening out the creases that formed at his jacket when he fell with her.

"I would always prioritize you over me." Levi whispered in a monotone voice as he stared at her.