43|keith shadis

This is a chapter dedicated to 13k, 14k and advance 15k reads of Survivor! I couldn't resist all of you again because I really want to read your funny comments. I am actually having my exam today so lmaooo HAHAHA.

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter, Cadets!

-----

"We did it, Eren!" Hange exclaimed but then she felt a tap on her lower leg and saw that it was Alyssa who tapped her in the leg. She looked down and saw Alyssa crouching, along with Levi and Eren. Hange's expression suddenly changed, her eyes slightly widened.

Eren was having a nosebleed. Alyssa was caressing his back, patting it. Levi held out a white clean handkerchief and passed it to Eren whose eyes widened to see how many blood was bleeding out from his nose. He let out a low gasp.

"You overexerted yourself." Alyssa muttered with worry. Eren glanced at her and only gave her a small smile. He loved how he heard her words with such motherly care. Alyssa had her brows furrowed as she patted Eren's back and told him to raise his head and look at the sky so the blood wouldn't fall continuously.

"Eren....?" Hange called him. Her voice was slow.

"He probably overused his Titan powers." Levi deduced. Hange let out a small gasp, her face soon overwhelmed with worry and guilt seeing how Eren's blood stained the cloth. Levi stared down at Eren whose face was facing upwards, following what Alyssa just said.

"All he's done is hardening experiments lately." Levi continued, his brows almost furrowed but he didn't want to show that he cared for the brat. Levi glanced at Alyssa who had a concerned look towards Eren, her expression was blank but her eyes said it all.

"Sorry, Eren..." Hange muttered, looking down to her feet.

"There's nothing to apologize for, Squad Leader Hange." Eren said with a raspy voice. He looked down from the sky and glanced at her. The blood trailed down from his nose to his lips. Alyssa cringed. "Who gives a damn if I'm tired?" he asked and blew his nose onto the cloth.

Levi looked at him as if he was absurd.

My woman is literally looking at you with concern and you ask that? He thought. He almost scoffed and had the urge to kick him in the face.

"I do." Alyssa muttered slowly but her voice was sharp and Eren stilled. "Don't overexert yourself. It's not good." She muttered in a monotone voice that took Eren aback, and stood, ironing her pants with her hands to flatten out the creases on her pants.

Eren blinked and became flushed. "Let's hurry.... Make weapons... and get going.... To Shiganshina." He said with determination as he stared down at his blood which stained the cloth.

I totally forget that we need to check their basement. Alyssa had thought.

-

"But who exactly are we fighting against?" Eren asked.

"Humans." Alyssa surprised the kids with her presence. They all let out a shocked gasp as they saw her behind them walking, holding a bowl filled with her favorite porridge. And her glass filled with beer.

They all looked at her gray and brown eyes as she sat.

"Humans from outside the walls." She answered and started to eat her porridge as if she said nothing shocking. They already have speculations and some evidence, especially Braun's, Leonhart's and Hoover's hometown was there. "Want some of my bread, Sasha dear?" she asked and laid out her bread to Sasha.