Part 41

It was quiet in the plane. Nobody talks. So quiet that they can only hear the plane's engine.

"...why did you guys stopped me?"

Y/n finally opened her mouth again after minutes went silent. No one's answering her question and it reaches her nerves. She stood up from her sit and scolded them.

"WHY DID YOU GUYS STOPPED ME?! I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO SUPPOSED TO GO THERE NOT HANGE! YOU GUYS KNOW MY POWER SO WHY DID YOU GUYS ACT LIKE I'M A HUMAN BEING WHEN I'M ACTUALLY NOT?!"

"You guys know she was going to die but when I told her I can do it instead of her why did you guys stopped me?! Why did you guys protect me so much?! I feel like I'm the most useless person here when you guys literally can use me for any advantages so that nobody could get kill!!"

Y/n sit back to her place and covered her face.

"My job is to protect the commanders.. and I failed once again..."

"Y/n, stop with the bullshit." Y/n removed her hands from her face and looking at levi.

"There's no such thing as 'protecting the commanders' job. Your job is actually to be a next commander after Erwin but you refused. Stop eating lies that Erwin gave you"

"Wha-"

"The reason why we protecting you is because their last order is to protect you." Mikasa cut y/n's word before she could finish her sentence.

Y/n went quite for awhile then suddenly she starts laughing.

"They're dead. You don't have to follow their commands anymore. I am your weapon so you guys should use me to be your weapon too. Their commands are so stupid anyways."

Everyone just looked at y/n with a disbelief in their eyes after hearing those words from her.

"I don't give a shit anymore." She continued.

Then suddenly the same place appeared again but this time only us can see. The eldians. They knew eren heard them so they called eren many times asking him to come back or stop the rumbling but eren refused.

"Hey," levi pointed out a figure, a little figure standing there. It's a young eren. Mikasa, jean, armin, connie running towards him. While y/n just sit there and watch. Not moving an inch. So do levi and pieck as well reiner.

Y/n sitting right behind all of them. She started to grab the sand because the sand caught her attention. She tried to build a sand castle. She felt like something is moving in her hands while shes grabbing the sand so she immediately letting go of it.

Before she could see what was that. The place disappeared and we're all in the plane again.

"So, commander, what now?" Levi asked armin.

......

They jumped out of the plane on top of the founder. Y/n ,  jumped away from them instead and watching them fighting the titans. It's weird there are no titans attacking her yet. She touched the bone of this centipede lookalike and she felt something in her hand, as she look towards her hand she was shocked what she saw after she let go her hand from the bone.

"Flowers?"

.......

"CONNIE! WAKE UP!"

"WHERE IS CAPTAIN Y/N?!"

"CAPTAIN LEVI!"

As levi's leg were bitten, y/n finally came and slice the titan's nape. Connie finally awake and catch levi from falling. Y/n continued to eliminate the other titans with mikasa.

"COME ON! BRING IT ON! I'M STRONG!!"

Y/n looked back and saw a titan bird probably falco coming their way she pulled mikasa with her and finally they're flying. Annie is here too.

"Eh? Where's armin and pieck?" Y/n asked.

"You're late for the show." Connie replied.

Now falco u turned to go save pieck and armin. They landed again onto the founder's body.

"Me and reiner going to get the attention of the warhammer titan! And jean-!" Said y/n.

"Yes, I know! I'll go bomb that thing off!"

"Y/n, reiner, jean! Don't die!"

Three of them jumped from falco and reiner and y/n fight the warhammer titan. Even though it's tough for y/n because they're so big. Because y/n is small like a shrimp the titans didn't even realized y/n because their attentions were onto reiner.

Y/n and reiner, even though they never really talk, they work pretty good with each other. Y/n using her most energy to cut warhammer's nape and reiner help her until the head were chop off.

"Reiner!!"

Reiner were defeated by the warhammer of course. The warhammer caught y/n's leg and threw her away makes her dropped onto the ground very hard that it makes her cough blood.

Another titan came to y/n and before it could grab her other titan came from behind and ate its nape. Y/n was so confused by what happened in front of her eyes and she looks to other place titans that she thinks that were familiar killing other titans.

"Heyyy!!"

She heard a familiar voice from upper. As she look up there were zeke waving at her and he then waved to levi. Y/n immediately stood up and running towards zeke but he's too high up there then a very speed of light and she saw a head were chopped off.

Even though she have the same hatred like levi towards zeke bout killing erwin but she doesn't have the nerve yet to kill him. Seeing zeke's head falling in front of her makes her froze.

"Captain y/n! We have to go!!"

Y/n finally on falco again and away from the titans as armin is going to change.

"I-i did it.." levi told to himself. Y/n just stared at him. She reaches her hand towards his face and touched it. Her fingers were terribly shaking when touching levi's face. Levi was confused then he was shocked seeing y/n is crying and her smile at the same time.

Connie and jean turned their back to see y/n and were shocked that the scars were gone. It makes everyone look towards them. She took off levi's bandage and seeing levi's eyes and face went back to normal.

"What's wrong?"

Y/n giggled while crying and hugged levi tightly.

Mikasa smiled.

"Your cursed has been lifted, captain y/n." She said.

We finally arrived onto the ground. Levi sat on the ground and y/n kneels beside him. She gently touched levi's injured legs and they were back to normal.

"How does it feel?"

Levi kicking air his leg to show that it's pretty fine. Y/n were so happy and she jumped onto levi and hug him again. Levi hug him back and smiling.

"Levi, I did it."

"You did it."

They're both sit beside each other and looking others hugging their parents. Y/n noticed the sadness he had on his face. She got an idea. She stood up away from levi while levi still staring at the people were hugging their parents.

"Levi!!!! Leviii my baby!! My sonn!!"

Levi turned his head to the voice with his confused face. Y/n is running towards him acting like she's the mother and finally met each other.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Awhh, my dear son, you were so small since the last time I saw you! And , you're still small!!" Levi pushes y/n away and clicked his tongue.

"Ohh, where did you get the attitude from??"

...

"What's this smoke?"