Part 26

Y/n's pov

As I was waiting for the king because he called me. I was sent into his office but there's no one. So, while waiting, I'm sightseeing his office and went to his desk. Papers, lots of papers.

I took one of the suspicious written papers.

Plan:
Take over paradis island. It's been ages since we tried to take over paradis but that liberio blocked our way by sending them titans. Then, Mrs Johnson came.

My hand was shaking. I knew it. Something's fishy. What a greedy person! He's intelligent but dumb enough to let his papers open like this. I took my camera that I bought and took the picture of it as a proof. I left the room.

As I left the room, the guards are in front of me and pinned me down.

"What the heck!" I screamed

"You've been caught!"

"Caught?! For what?!"

"For breaking king's office! No one invited you here!"

What the hell?

.....

I'm in the jail, again. They took me out from the jail and bring me outside. There's a lot of people out here and I saw the king was on the stage. Looking at me with his corner of the eyes.

"Ah, I was so terrified when that girl broke into my office!" Said the king to his people. He was doing the speech.

"There she is!!" Said one of the people.
They looking at me anger and they started to throw eggs,tomatoes.

"How dare you!"

I was so pissed off and I screamed. The whole place were shut. "Your king is a manipulative! Do not trust his words! He's using you people as advantage!!"

"Hah! Now she's trying to spread rumors huh?" "My people! This girl and her friends are evil beings! They're pure devils!" He continued.

......

"You're dumb." I said to the king while I'm in the jail.

"Why is it?"

"If you're smart enough, why are you letting all the papers on the table just like that? You're basically exposing yourself."

He laughed.

"That's the plan. And the papers that you read, it's not even the real plan. The real plan is to kill all of you and destroy paradis and liberio."

"Where are they?"

"Ah? Your friends? They're about to execute"

I widened my eyes as I heard that.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because, It's fun. I want to start a war again. Unlike my dad, he always wants peace. It's annoying. So, I killed my dad"

"Anyways, enjoy your time here. I'm going to watch your friends getting execute." He continued.

As he left, my body dropped to the floor as I was lost. Don't know what to do. I looked at my side, there's a big circle line. It was not clear but I think it's an escape door.

I came closer to it. It was covered by muds. I touched it and boom a hole. I went inside of it.

...
Levi's pov

I don't know what the fuck just happened and y/n's missing. Now we're outside and many people are here. I think we're about to get execute.

"I can't imagine this is how I die. With that sharp blade!"