Part 35

Levi's pov

I'm waiting outside the surgery room at the medic. I don't know why but I can't stay still.

"Chill out levi. Sit down."

Hanji looking at me while she's calmly sitting down crossing her arms. I listened to her words and sit. Hanji took my hand and gripped it tightly.

"She's not going to die, it'll be fine."

Yeah right, what am I worrying for? She's has her supernatural power that she can heal and live for a long time. But... She can still feel the pain of getting shot,breaking bones, torned, sliced and so on. She has to suffer the pain in her body even though she can heal but still,

"She still can feel the pain in her body.  "

Saying that, makes hanji gripped my hand way tighter.

"I feel bad." She said. I look at hanji with her gloomy face. She changed a lot. She was happier and after moblit's death she became way gloomy.

A doctor came out from the room. We immediately went into the room without even doctor could say anything.

"Y/n!" Hanji screamed.

Y/n laying on her bed looking calm. Hanji then hugged y/n with her tears came out.

"Thank god you didn't die! I'm sorry that you have to go through this stuff!"

Tch, who's worried now.

Y/n was shocked at first but then she gave a warm smile to hanji and hugged her back. Pat pat.

"Hanji, I can't die."

"But still!"

"I'm fine."

........

"You're bringing that monke with you?" Y/n asked and looking straight at zeke with her arms crossed.

Zeke just stand there with a 'hah?' face looking back at y/n and uh a little bit blushed on his face? Why the hell is his cheeks are red.

"Yeah, gonna bring him to the hotel."

Y/n raised up her eyebrows.

"Ah, the hotel."

"Of course, I'm gonna be at the hotel, I'm special after all then I have a royal bloodl-"

Before zeke could finish his word, y/n kicked him on his face making zeke fall on his butt. Y/n came closer to him and look down.

"I don't care if you have a royal blood, that doesn't change you're a murderer."

Zeke looked up to y/n.

"Who-" again, y/n put her feet into Zeke's mouth when zeke was about to open his mouth.

"You murdered the love of my life and now you have the audacity to say that you wanted to save eldians? Bullshit!!"

"Y/n, calm down." I pulled y/n away from zeke. Y/n finally in her own self and fixed her hair that was messed up.

"I really want to kill you, monkey." Said y/n.

"No, y/n you can't kill him." Y/n looked at me with her confused face.

"Ah, even levi backed me up, y/n." Said zeke.

"I would kill him myself like I promised to erwin."

Zeke just shut his mouth after hearing those words. Y/n smirked at me. She pat my shoulder.

"Go on, do as you please." The she left to go to the HQ.