Part 12 (edited)

Third person pov

"Y/n." The explosion happened after y/n went to eren. The explosion is cause by bertholdt. Erwin clenched his fist. As he look back, the beast titan kept throwing rocks so the horses and small groups of soldiers running back near to the wall. He then immediately went down from the wall to talk to levi.

There's nothing much they can do.

" We still have a way. Me and these new recruits will distract the beast titan. Let him throw his rocks to us. Of course, all of us will be wiped out. So, you use that chance to kill that beast." Erwin started walking and sit on box near a house.

"I might die without not seeing the basement." He continued. "What?" Levi asked. "I want to see the basement. I want to check if I was right. I sacrificed many of my comrades just to this day come. But now, I'm close this time. I could feel they're watching us because the fight isn't over yet. Or is it just my childish delusion?"

Levi kneel in front of erwin. "You've fought well. Thanks to you we've come this far. I'm making my choice. Give up on your dream and die,"

Erwin smiled a bit. He looked relieved. " I don't know if she's still alive. But I know she will. If she is, before I die, please take care of her. Even though she can take care of herself. She still can't do stuff on her own yet. She's a girl after all."

"Hah?" Levi was shocked. He wondered why would he have to take care of her? "Or maybe, fall in love with her." Levi quickly stood up from his kneel. "Are you crazy? I'm not doing that. She's yours. Why would I want to fall in love with a person that was my commander's girlfriend?"

" If you don't want that it's fine. Just take care of her. I know she'll live for many years because of her curse. I don't want her to be sad because of me. I don't want her to die..alone. I love her. I may look like I don't care about her but deep down inside I love her with all of my heart."

"Then why are you asking me to fall in love with her? She could wait until she died then maybe reunite with you in heaven."

"It will be easier to protect someone when you love that person."

"No, it will be a pain,"

Silenced.

"Be with her. Until you die"

"Why?" Levi asked

"It's an order."

"Erwin!"

Y/n running closer to erwin. Erwin was shocked and a little bit happy seeing y/n still alive. He stood up and y/n immediately hugged him and crying so hard.

"I heard what were you trying! You sacrificed alot now you're sacrificing youself too? Please! Please can you just stay here? I-i can replace you! You don't have to do that! I can do this I have this power for a reason! P-please I-"

Y/n stopped as she again burts into tears. Not gonna lie her eyes are swollen like hell, after all she cried a lot since yesterday. Erwin wiped y/n's tears and smiled at her. He kissed her forehead.

"Don't cry, I'll always be in here."

He pointed on y/n's chest.

" *Sniff* My left breast?"

"Ppffft" levi holds his laugh.

"I-in your heart, honey."

"Oh.. I'm sorry, for hitting you yesterday, i-i- I shouldn't, just please don't this!"

"I'm sorry, y/n."

.......
Erwin's pov

"ADVANCE!!" I screamed as marched towards the beast titan with other soldiers.

I have to do this. Even though I couldn't get to see the basement. But others will, y/n will. She might know where her curse came from. Y/n, I'm sorry. Please move on when I die.

I still remember when I first met you.

Flashback

I was on the ground. Watching my friend get eaten by a titan. I couldn't do anything because I was too scared. Then, after that titan finished swallowing my friend's body. It looked at me and turned its body to me. It's reaching its hand towards me. I closed my eyes, thought this will be the last day I'll breath. Then I heard a sound of slicing a titan's hand? I guess? I opened my eyes, it's true, the titan's hand were sliced up.

It was her. A beautiful woman.

"Oi! Get out of here!!"

She then started running towards the titan and killed it. The titan's body dropped. She's so strong. I've never seen her before. Is she new? Titan's body dropped then I felt a grab on my arm pulling me away from the place.

"I told you to get out of here, you moron!!"

...

She was cold hearted. Never smiled. Always get angry. But, she have a soft heart. Since then, she's always there to protect me. I once get mad at her because she hurted my pride as a man. I scolded her many times to tell her to leave me alone. But obviously, she never did.

Everyone looked at us with judgy looks whenever we're together. I was too scared that they'll look at me as a scaredy cat and need a 'woman' to protect me. So I pushed her off, and practiced on my own to show that I am strong. I get stronger and brave. But her? Way stronger than me.

"You know, I think y/n have feelings for you." My friend told me at the dinner hall while I was eating. I stopped eating when I heard that. "I mean, it's odd a girl like her would protect someone like that. You're not a commander. She seems like she obsessed with you," I get silenced the whole day after that. I kept thinking about that. But after that, I throw that nonsense away.

Then as we getting a little bit older. And I became a squad leader. Y/n is in my squad. Coincidence. She still never gave up. As we went for the mission, A titan grabbed me and I was scared. But I didn't show. Then again, y/n saved me.

To be honest, at that day, I realized I fell in love with her. I fell in love with her bravery, and her honest feelings to me. And from that day, I started to embrace that. I don't care about what people say anymore. And now, all the people respect her. They respect me. Because our bravery and willingly to die for each other.

I started to fell in love with her way deeper when I became a commander.

End flashback

Y/n... I love you.

"ADVANCE!!!"

....