Part 39

Y/n's pov

"Y/n, y/n wake up! Hurry up and wake up!"

I opened my eyes and the water is dripping on my eyes causes me closed my eyes. I heard a fire sound and the sky is still grey and raining. I started to move my body and my head feels hurt a bit then it's gone. As I already sit, I look at my back and looking at the place where I was laying just now.

Theres a big rock covered with blood but started to disappeared as the rain wash it off.

"Ah, i guess that was my blood."

I look at the carriage and there's still fire remaining. The horses already burned by the fire. Poor them. Then, I heard a titan's footsteps. I was looking for the footsteps and see a titan started to take zeke into it's stomach.

"Wait, don't ru-"

I was about to chase zeke but I saw a figure laying down with my corner eyes. As I turned my head to look at the direction. A man was unconscious or dead? I don't know. My eyes widened when I know who is the man. I wanted to chase zeke but levi is injured. I'm not sure he's alive so I started to run towards him.

"Levi!"

"No no no no no! Please! Wh-what should I do?!"

Levi is bleeding everywhere. His eyes opened a bit and I saw a scar on his face. I started to scan on him with tears in my eyes. As I saw his hand lost two fingers, I became blank.

I tried to put my hands on his body. I put my hands on his face, his hand and everywhere where he was injured hoping that it'll heal them.

"I'm s-sorry! Levi! Oh god, please! I'm not ready to lose you yet!"

I keep putting my hands everywhere on his body and I cried so hard while doing it. I was so stressed.

"Come on... Come onn... Pleaseee, pleaseee..! OH FOR FUCK SAKE!!"

"WHY IS IT ONLY HEAL MYSELF BUT NOT OTHERS?! FUCK! FUCK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS USELESS POWER!!!!"

My sitting position from kneeling to sit on my butt again. I look at my hands full with levi's blood. Why.. won't it work? I can feel a sound of horses footsteps and I heard hange's voice. I looked back and it is her! I immediately stood up and run towards her.

"Hange!"

"Y/n, what happened?"

"L-levi! Please! Go and do something to levi!!"

Hange who was just got down from the horse immediately ran towards levi.

"Levi!!"

........

She lost her brother a month ago
His picture on the wall
And it reminds me
When she brings me coffee, her smile
I wish I could be with her until my last day

"Oh, that's my brother, Alan."

Erwin who was staring at a portrait of Alan on the wall sitting on the couch in the living room of y/n's house.

"So that's the brother you're talking about to the commander?" He asked while took the coffee on the table that were served by y/n.

Y/n nodded and go back to the kitchen.

She said she gave all her love to me
We dreamt a new life
Some place to be at peace

"I love you, Erwin."

"Let's build a home away from here, away from people,"

Erwin gently caressed y/n's cheeks and smiled seeing his love eyes sparkling. Y/n slowly leans towards her and went for a kiss.

But things changed, Suddenly
I lost my dreams in this disaster
I'm crying
Missing my lover
I don't have the power
On my side forever
Oh where is my lover
And I got no power I'm standing alone, no way
Calling out your name

Tears strolling on erwin's cheeks while  racing towards his death.

"Y/n," was the last word from his mouth before he died.

I said I gave all my love to you
We dreamt a new house
Some place to be at peace
But things changed, suddenly
I lost my dreams in this disaster
We don't know what is wrong tonight
Everybody's got no place to hide
No one's left and there's no one to go on
All I know is my life is gone
I'm crying
Missing my lover
I don't have the power
On my side forever
Oh where is my lover
And I got no power
I'm standing alone, no way
Calling out your name

Y/n throwing all her stuffs in the room and screaming out loud. Screaming erwin's name. Asking him why did he have to go? She threw every books that were erwin's. She screamed and asking why is this happening to her. She took out her small knife and slit her throat.

It hurts, but she won't die, she keep slit her throat many times until she passed out.

.....

I opened my eyes seeing I'm still moving on the horse with hange. My head was leaning on her back.

"What was that.."

"What was what?" Hange asked

"No, I just had a dream. Sad dream."

Why do I have to dream that kind of dream again. I'm tired. I lean back my head on hange's back. Until she stopped.

"Get off. The jaegerist is there. Y/n, hide levi, I'll kill them."

I immediately get off from the horse and pulling levi into the bushes after untied him from the wood thingy. I don't know what's that called but anyways.

"Here."

Hange throw a shotgun to y/n and told her to kill the jeagerist. And so we did.

"That's the last one."

Hange immediately went to levi and pull him out. She then started to aid him.

"Hange, you should rest.."

Hange shook her head and started to repair or build the carriage. I don't know. I'm starting to become tired and I took a nap again beside levi.

"Hear me all subjects of ymir"

I woke up. What was that? Was that a dream? No it felt too real? I felt something is moving beside me. It was levi he already woke up. Hange saw he woke up and told him to lay back and no need to rush.

"Looks like you're unable to fight for awhile."

"No, my duty is not over yet until I killed that furry ball."

What?

"What is it? I can't hear you. Your mouth is covered with the bandage and you're only sounds like you're mumbling."

Levi looked at me from his sharp eyes.  But then, his eyes soften.

"Thank god, you're still alive." He said.

"Hah??!! I can't hear youu!!! You're mumbling!!"

"You don't have to scream, y/n!" Said hange.

"Um, hange? Is there any earthquake? I felt like there's an earthquake."

The ground is so shaking. Then I started to hear a rumbling sounds. I stood up and run towards the sounds. I was shocked.

"Hange! The collosal titans! There's a lot!!"

Hange ran towards me and look at the  titans.

"What now?"