Side story- Bad levi II

"I'm older than you, so you have to listen to me and clean my room."

After knowing that y/n is actually younger than me. I used that advantage to bully her. She looked at me and looked at erwin. Erwin looked at her back.

"Don't look at me back! Do something!" She said to erwin.

"Do what? You don't even have anything to do now anyways."

"Uh? Can't you see?! Your assistant is being bullied?!"

"No I dont."

She took erwin's collar and make him move front and back by his collar. While she's complaining. Erwin just laughed while his head moving like crazy. Ugh. Stop it.

I'm a little bit relieved that they're not lovers but that still doesn't change about how it obvious they have feelings toward each other.

........

"Ugh! Your room is already fucking clean!!!!"

She's so noisy.

"Just clean it, you brat."

"And hey, come to the wall theres dust."

She sighed and came to the wall. I came closer to her and put my leg in front of her causes her to fall on the ground. I smirked. This is fun. Yeah good for you.

She didn't stood up like she used to but she sit instead. Looking facing the walls with empty face. I started to get worried and asked her what happened.

She slapped me.

"You do know I have my limits too. This is too much, levi. I'm tired."

She stood up and throw the broom on the ground and left the room. I felt bad so since then, I don't talk to her like I used to anymore. I always tried to avoid when I saw her. Of course, she would feel weird but I bet she likes it. See, I'm not that bad.

Yes, I do still like y/n. But not that deep but I do get jealous when I see her with erwin. Always. It hurts. But it's fine. I mean I treated her bad before so I don't deserves to talk to her anymore.

And then, I got a news that erwin and y/n finally in a relationship. They might not really show their sweetness in front of everyone but I know what they did at night.

"Levi!"

"Levi? What are you staring at?"

"Hanji..you never knock don't you?"

Im staring at the window with a dark views as it is already night. To be real reason why I did this is because I was heartbroken with the news that I got about them.

I guess, that's just how life is. One sided love.