Part 37

"eh, where are we going?"

Levi pulling me a little bit away from zeke. Zeke over there just standing watching us go. Levi then stopped and grabbed my shoulder and pulling me closer to him. We're like few inches apart.

"I can't wait any longer, y/n.."

What is he talking about?

"Y/n, i-i-i lo-ve you. I love you so much y/n. P-please a-ccept me!"

He looked at me deep into my eyes. His silver eyes shows his sincerity. I-i don't know..

"Levi, I-"

I looked at where Zeke's standing but he's gone and the fact that he's running away. Wait wha- WHAT?

"LEVI! ZEKE IS RUNNING AWAY!"

Levi turned his back and look at zeke running away. I immediately run into speed to catch him. Where the hell are the other comrades?! Then, he started to scream so loud and my body stopped for no reason.

No...

Then the flashlight all over the forest. What the hell..

There's too much of them! They're now on top of me. I avoided from them from falling onto my body. Then,  I killed one of the titan that dropped onto the ground first and then second and then third.

I couldn't check where's levi and zeke as they were too many of them. They're literally blocking my views. Ugghh get away from my sight!! I slaughtered them off and now my shirt including my face is full with blood.

Finally all of them died.

"Y/n!"

"Levi!!"

He came towards me with his blood on his face just like me. He looked at me then he looked to the other side where zeke went. Without saying any words he used his gear and left. I followed him.

"Levi! There's three titans carrying him."

"You go manage that two titans. I go with zeke."

I used my gas to let out the movement so that it will be fast. As I'm getting closer to them I immediately slice up its nape. Zeke turned his to me and saw me.

"Huh?! You're not alone don't you?!"

"What?! Not again!!!"

As zeke saw levi coming towards us he's about to bite his hand but before he could do that I immediately cut his hand. He screamed in pain. The titan that was carrying zeke is trying to attack me but I dodged and slice em up.

Zeke were dropped onto the ground with his hands with blood. I came to him and chop his arms and legs. He screamed even louder. But his scream stopped as I put my blade into his mouth.

"Shut up, you're so noisy."

"That's it, y/n, we can't kill him yet."

"I suggest you to kill him now. He's so annoying."

I pulled out the blade from his mouth and now his mouth are bleeding as hell. I bring out my gun pointing at him but before I could shoot him levi hold the gun.

"What the hell are you doing, levi? This monke need to be done. Seriously."

"Not now."

I grunts and put my gun back. He looked at me so long.

"You're all dirty with blood." He saind while taking out his napkin from his pocket and hold my face. He wiped the blood on my face with napkin.

"As if you're not dirty either." He didn't say anything and continue cleaning my face. I looked at his face. Even though couldn't see properly because of the blood on his face and but I can see he's sad and tired.

"Where the hell do the titans came from tho?"

Levi stopped for awhile

"My comrades.. They were my comrades.."

My eyes widened. I don't know how did it happen and I wanted to know how but I'm to afraid to ask more question because levi probably sad right now.

I must say, I'm little bit relief that he's not hurt anywhere and he's still alive after all of the titans attack. I hugged him so tight without thinking anything. I know he needs comfort, so I'm going to give it to him.

"Thank god you're still alive."

Levi paused but then continued to hug me back. He buried his face onto my shoulder.

"Tch, give me a break! I'm tired being a third wheel goddamit."

Me and levi started to let go our hugs and looked at each other. We nodded to each other as we know what we're gonna do to zeke. We started to came closer to zeke and kick him like a ball.

"This is not going to be go-"

Levi then pulled Zeke's hair away from this place.

.......

We're both sitting on the ground. I don't know why levi wants to stop hut we did. We tight zeke onto the tree so tight so that the go away. Zeke were tied up at a tree between us. Me and levi sitting in front of him and facing each other.

"They drink the wine. The wine contains the zeke's spinal fluid."

I glared at zeke. He's avoiding my eyes by looking up. I sighed.

"Y/n, how do you he's trying to run away? He's still in the camp site."

"Because he's running?"

Levi gave me his cold eyes. Come on, he don't get my joke isn't he?

"Hahaha I'm just joking. To be honest, I've been hearing voices."

From his cold eyes and frowned eyebrows, his eyebrows started to raise up after hearing my words.

"It's been awhile actually, ever since I started to join the survey corpse. Erwin, erwin are easily to get expose and get killed.. so i keep hearing these voices saying what happened and when erwin going to get killed. I did managed to saved him many times.."

"Is it like an instinct?" Levi asked.

"Haha, that's too weird for it to be instinct."

"So, that's why. When zeke's running away, the voices screamed at me saying 'zeke is running away!' something like that. Hahahaha I think I need to meet the therapist."

"What? Rapy what?"

"You don't know? Ah maybe because you're always with your tea and cleaning. It's like a doctor but going to check your brain? I guess?"

"My dad is a doctor too."

Zeke started to open his mouth from observing us quite a long time.

"Did I ask?" I replied.

He went silent.

"Hah, that's what I thought, hairy monke."