Part 25

Hanji's pov

Lately, Levi and y/n is getting suspicious. Also, levi is always following y/n and stay by her side.

"Why do you keep following me? I wanna be alone." Y/n complained. We are walking at the streets, looking around the place. There's so many things that I don't know. Example, the small square with black circle in the middle.

"Now, that is the lens." I scanned all the parts of this small square. "It's called, a camera." Then I accidentally press a button and it has a flash!

"Oh!! It has a flash!!" I turned around to eren and press the button again towards him and the flash went off.

Eren's eyes hurt by the flash of the camera? That's the name right?

"Eren look!! You look so handsome in here" everyone came in circle to look at the picture.

"Mikasa, why are your face is red?" Sasha asked. Mikasa touched her face and she can feel her heat on her face. "N-nothing." Jean clicked his toungue and asked hanji to take his picture.

"Um, your eyes are close."

"You look like a horse."

"Look at your nose hole. It's so big."

"HAHAHA It's that a tunnel?"

Jean clenched his fist and left the camera shop.

"Tch, why do you keep following me shorty? You're so annoying." " I have to make sure you're safe." Y/n rolled her eyes "isn't following erwin is enough for you?" "Erwin's gone."

Y/n grunts and left the shop. Yesterday, when I accidentally entered the room. It was embarrassing but it makes me wonder if they really have secret relationship. Plus, levi don't really hang out with me anymore.

The jealousy is in me and I can't help it.

.....
Third person pov

" I called you all here to talk about the cooperation," Said the king.

"So, tell me, what is the thing that you need from us? Since I know the paradis island is not yet advance than us." He continued.

"Well-" before hanji wants to explain the king cuts her off. "I bet that you need most of the stuff at here right? Armys, weapons, and most importantly our advance technology"

"Y-yea, that's what we kinda need."

.....

"He's weird." Levi comments.

"I can feel something is wrong here. The way they accepted us willingly and it's too easy? It's like there's no objection at all. It's so unrealistic."

Y/n, sitting on the sofa at the library, didn't say anything. Hanji and levi looked at her. "Y/n?" "I, too, feels like something is wrong."

Y/n stood up "it's fine, the main reason why I'm here is to find whether I can heal others or not." They're in the library of the castle. It was a big library. While y/n is finding the book about the powers in here, like always, levi is following her.

"You're creepy I swear." Levi tilted his head. "Why?"

"You should find another side,if you're going to follow me, we'll not going to find that book. That contains all the information of this people's powers. Remember the one that the king showed us? The journal?"

"Yes, but others is searching for it too, so?"

Y/n rolled her eyes and keep finding the journal. Y/n turned her head to levi "If you're going to keep following me, I will-" she paused because she couldn't think any threat to give to levi. "You will what?"