Part 9

After all the planning. We decided to go right now to save eren before dawn. Titans barely active at night so we should arrived at the big forest when dawn. Since that's what hanji predict that reiner and burrito and ymir is there with eren.

We ride our horses and went to the forest to save eren. Mission 101: finding eren. We're spreading out to locate the enemies. We only have time until sunset so we can't change direction even there's a red smoke signal.

We've reach the forest but the enemies is running away. Ah! There they are. Armoured titan!

"All soldiers! Let the titans chase you! Follow my lead!" Eh? Erwin? No. Just do whatever he tells you.

"Erwin, you're demon. Are you trying to use us as a bait again?!" One of the military police.

"Trust him! That's not his intentions! He knows what he's doing!" I replied

"Y/n is right! That's not my intention. Military police have fought well! Now serve your duty as a soldier!" Erwin continued.

We're leading the titans towards the armoured titan and the gang.

"All soldiers! Disperse! Get away from titans!"

The armoured titan were surrounded by all the titans and now they're stucked. Erwin command for a charge. "We recover eren and retreat immediately!"

No.

Erwin let out his right arm while holding his blade. "Advance!" All of sudden a titan appeared and bit his arm!

"ERWIN!" I was shocked. Not only me, but everyone. "Commander Erwin!!!"

"Advance!!!! Don't stop!!!" He command. You crazy man! I won't listen to you this time! All the soldiers went foward except for me. I u-turned my horse going back to that ugly titan that took erwin. I'm standing on my horse, jumped and use my ODM gear to the titan.

"Give Erwin back!!" I screamed as I flying and cut its nape. The titan open its mouth and erwin were released and going to fall. I immediately catch him and we landed on a ground.

"Erwin! Erwin! Are you oka- oh no.." I looked at his arm. It's gone and it's bleeding. I ripped off my shirt and tied it to his arm to prevent blood loss. Erwin looks weak. I checked his body to see if there's another injured. Thank god. My tears running down and hugged him.

"It's okay. As long as I'm with you, you're going to be fine, erwin." I hold his face and stared at his eyes. He didn't say anything. It must've been hurt. I hug him again and this time erwin replied my hug back with his remain arm and buried his face against my neck.

I look to the other side where the soldiers march towards eren. Many were killed. I closed my eyes and buried my face against his head. The other men were killing the titans. I have to help them too. There's a titan running towards us, I need to kill it.

"I'll be back" I told him and went to kill the titan. I ran towards a tree nearby and climbed. The tree was not that tall and I'm good at climbing as well. I use my gear and flying and cut its nape! Another titans, and another and another! I killed as many as I can! I'm stronger that you filthy titans!

"Y/n!!" One of my teammate called. I saw him struggling because of the titan catched him but at the same time I saw another titan coming towards erwin. No! I looked at him and then erwin. If I went to that man erwin will be eaten. And he can't move!

What should I do?

Fuck it. I went to the titan that coming to erwin and slice it nape. Ha! I still got time! I ran towards the titan that was going to eat my teammate and slice its nape. But, I was too late. The only thing that is remain is his head. I kneel down as I saw his head.