Side story- Bad levi

.....

"Erwin."

"Erwin!"

Erwin turned his head to y/n calling him.

"What is it,y/n? Sorry I was too focused."

"When are you going to that place?"

"Tommorow."

"Can I come too?"

"No."

Y/n grunts and sat on the chair. She looked at her crush reading some documents on the table.

"Why not?"

"Because, it's dangerous."

Y/n gasped in shocked as she could not believe that erwin didn't trust her ability that just appeared to him last two weeks when she were injured. And it happened right in front of him!

"I can do it." She continued

"No need. Plus, I already picked a girl that's going to catch this man"

Hearing word 'girl' makes y/n' blood boils as she was jealous but she controlled it and didn't showed it because she doesn't want to be obvious.

Y/n gave up and went to hanji and moblit disturbing them.

......
Levi's pov

"Name is levi." I said with my arms crossed not giving a fuck about them. The main motive I'm right here is because to kill Erwin.

I scanned all of these people in their lines. I see a brunette with ugly glasses, erwin, that dude that catched me, i guess it's miche? And-

Woah.

Is she real? I don't understand, why do I feel like I can't take off my eyes on her? She's staring at me with her sharp eyes. I must say, she's so beautiful.

As the boring talking is done. We left. I  turned my back and take a peek of thar beautiful woman. She's walking with.. erwin? They seemed so closed with each other. Is that erwin's lover?

.....

I know my  main motive is to kill  Erwin. But, I'm a human too. I couldn't take off my eyes of her. Isabel and farlan knew that I had a crush on her. But I don't even know her name yet.

We were walking to the field where we're going to practice. I hold my blades as I look to the other side, I saw her standing far away looking at me. Then, she started to walk slowly towards us.

"Oi, that's not how you hold that blade!"

Tch, I know what I'm doing.

"Up to me."

I, then started to run and cut the napes of that fake titans. Tch, this is so easy. As I reached back to the ground, everyone looked at me with a suprised looks. I knew it.

But, that woman, she's already beside them staring at me like I did nothing. No expression in her face at all. She doesn't look suprised at all. Then she smirked.

"You're holding the blades just like me." She said. Isabel and farlan just came and giving their 'omg it's your crush' looks. Isabel with no shame came towards her.

"Hey! What's your name?"

Now, I can see her a little bit shocked face. She looked at isabel with a disbelief looks on her face. Then, a man that were so annoying push isabel but no so hard away from that woman.

"Respect her! Her position is higher than yours!"

"Flagon, I'm not even a higher ups." She chuckled. She looks so beautiful.

"My name is y/n."

y/n. I'll remember that name forever.

......

I'm getting way and wayy jealous as I'm seeing y/n is always by erwin's side. Even erwin didn't seem to bother about her being by his side 24/7. I'm sure they are lovers.

"Levi bro, you're jealous?"

Isabel teased me and farlan just laughed.

"Haha funny." I replied.

We finally out of the gate. First time seeing a sky. It's beautiful and bright.

"Guys! This is not the time for sightseeing! Focus!"

Said one of the soldier that's with us. She explained everything and it kinda helped. It started to rain when we finally retreated, I'm not sure why but because of the rain?

I took my chance to go and kill erwin. I couldn't leave them. But I have to, I have to trust them. Trust their abilities. I took a peek behind me and they're slowly disappeared in the fogs. So I speed up my horse.

As I reached to the cliff I immediately stopped my horse. I was shocked seeing all the dead bodies and in pieces. I saw black smoke and that man almost at his brink of life pointing at the titans' go.

"Did we just passed to each other?!"

Farlan. Isabel. Please. Don't die! I speed up my horse and going as fast as I can. Then, when I reached to its place. Its..isabel's head..

Farlan..were eaten by that titan..

I loose control. I attacked that titan every inch cut it's all its body until pieces. I screamed in anger. I couldn't believe it, minutes ago, they were alive. Fuck you, titans!

I killed it.

I stood there not moving an inch. I just couldn't accept it. They finally arrived. I'm crying while I'm standing. Y/n and erwin looking at me with their straight faces. This makes me pissed off.

"So you're the only survivor." Said erwin

I immediately attacked erwin. Y/n in a speed of light blocked my way with her blade on my blade. Pushing me back away from erwin. I have to kill her too! She's with erwin after all!

I took my knife from my belt and stabbed her but she didn't react at all and when I looked back to the place where I stabbed her it didn't even bleed. Y/n pushed me onto the ground. She pulled out the knife from her body just like that. Even though she grunts a bit. But there's no single blood.

Erwin kneeled in front of me and throw that documents of lobov's crimes. It was fake. He already sent it to the higher ups.

"You knew, you knew we were after you! And yet you--!"

Y/n put her force onto me way harder. I'm too weak to fight it back as I was still shocked by what happened. I gave up and cried while my face is on the ground.

"Dont. If you have regrets, you'll dull with your future decision."

......

I started to just follow this man's decision now, erwin smith. I do still like y/n a bit but I'm jealous about her and erwin. She tried to talk to me but I always ignored her.

"Levi, why do you always ignore me?" She asked.

You love erwin so what can I fucking do? I stood up from the chair and I felt a force pulling my hands makes me sit onto my chair again. I was happy to be honest, but I acted like I was pissed.

"Let me go, brat!"

......