Part 34

As I standing on the bridge looking at the view. I can feel someone's holding my shoulder. I looked at my side, and it's levi.

"You alright?" He asked.

I nodded. Look back to the view.

"Levi, I feel like everyone are slowly leaving."

He looked at me with his eyes widened a bit. He didn't say anything but pull me closer to him. I felt the warmth.

"That's how life is."

.........

"Eren did what?"

My eyes widened when everyone rushing seeing eren did something out of our expectations and plans.

"He attacked marley."

Did I suprised? No. Am I disappointed? A bit. Because we planned everything but he just did on his own. Now, again, we have to go to save him again because he's 'humanity's hope'

Levi looked so pissed and get into the flight and calling me to wear the upgraded uniforms and ODMs. We were in a rush and we finally took off.

We arrived eventually.

"I'll go find eren!" Said mikasa and jumped from the flight. While others doing their duty. I'm standing next to hanji in the pilot room.

"Y/n, go help levi and mikasa."

I nodded. I went out from the pilot. Mikasa already there and levi is on his way. I jumped out of the plane and followed levi. I can see a white titan and eren and another small titan on eren's shoulder. It bit eren's nape!

"Levi! It bit eren's nape!" I said to him

"Stay out of it! I can handle this."

I ignored him and followed him anyways. Levi cut the titan's mouth. He was about to attack levi back but levi dodged it.

.....

We finally get into our plane after all that difficulty. Eren ate the white titan. I don't what is the white titan's abilities are but it looks like its powerful.

Me and levi who is standing beside yelena and zeke watching eren and mikasa getting into the plane. Levi went to eren. Oh no, he's going to do it.

"DUSH!"

yep. He did it.

He was about to give another kick to eren but I pulled him off. He looked at eren with disgust.

"Your face is still kickable." Levi tried to move to kick him because he couldn't control his anger anymore but I hugged him from behind to prevent him to do anything for now.

"Enough, levi."

He gave up. After few moments, I went to the other side because it's so noisy. It was where floch, sasha, connie, jean and others were there.

"Ugh, they shouldn't be celebrating while we're still in enemy's base."

I said while opening the door and bang it out loud causes it to shut them off.

"How can yall be celebrating while we're still in an enemy's base?!"

Of course, they would listen to me. My face is already scary enough for them. I kinda don't like them tho but it's okay.

"We won, captain." Said floch.

"Not yet." I replied

"Enemies could easily shoot down our plane if you think it again. They're smart too. Be matured please and shut the fuck up." I continued.

As floch was about to say something and wanting to have mouth fight. Sasha heard a bang from the plane. Floch like always, never listened he still wants to have a fight with me. I simply ignored him and looked at the door.

"Why didn't you guys close the door yet!?" I screamed. I went foward to the door before I could close the door a brunette girl came in front of me out of nowhere and shoot me. She was shocked when I didn't react but keep running towards her for an attack.

I knocked her down on the floor and there's a boy too. Floch and others immediately running towards us and beating that boy. They look like still young. Young age. Maybe something 12 years old.

"Who tf are you?!" I shouted at the brunette girl. She was about to shoot sasha to be very honest but thank god I was in sasha's way.

......

Jean brings that girl and a boy into the room where zeke, yelena and others were there. I went into the room first.

"What happened?" Armin asked.

"Eventually, there this girl with sniper and a boy tried to attacked us. Sasha was about to get shot but I was in her way so she shot me instead."

Levi widened his eyes and jog towards me holding my shoulders with his worrying eyes.

"You're okay right? Your healing power isn't malfunctioning right?"

What kind of question is this.

"She shot me right here."

I pointed where the bullet went into my body. It's actually on my stomach and I actually could die but like always I didn't.

"But I need to get this bullet off me. It's kinda hurt having a bullet inside of me."

"I'll call hanji." When levi was about to go to the pilot room where hanji were. She already came out. She looked at levi and then me on the floor holding my stomach. It hurts.

"Hanji, we need to remove the bullet inside y/n's body."

Hanji eyes widened and she immediately ran towards me. She took off all of my gears and pulled up my top uniform. I was a bit embarassed because everyone is looking at me getting band aid and my exposed fat tummy.

"What are you looking at?!" I shouted at levi as he couldn't take off his eyes from my stomach with red cheeks. Tf.

His face then changed when hanji lifted up higher to see the bullet. So do hanji. Everyone's face changed into shocked because it's so creepy to see the bullet? I guess?

I looked down onto my stomach and eh? There's nothing? But I can feel something's inside me. Hanji pull down my shirt.

"We'll get you to the hospital soon we arrived. The bullet is still in you but your skin covered it already. We need to get you into a surgery."

Hanji stood up and look at the girl and a boy. 

"Unfortunately there's a miscalculation." Said zeke.

"And who's this?" hanji asked looking a girl and a boy.

"Miscalculation."

Levi kneeling in front of me. I was about to wear back the ODM gears but levi stopped me.

"We're almost here. Wearing this will might hurt you more." He said.

I got flutters with his words.

"Uhm, but I can heal."

"But I don't want you to have any pain."

We're both blushed and looked away from each other to avoid eye contacts. This is so embarassing. But yet, warming.

It's a first time hearing levi's warm words.