Part 27

Hanji's pov

(3 weeks later)

Man, she wasted. I look at y/n drinking beer at the bar as she said she wants to release her stress. "Y/n, you know you can't drink. You can't even handle one sip of alcohol!"

She put her palms on my face and pushed my face away. "You're so noisyy! I want chicken." She want what? She then stood up and slammed the table causes everyone in the bar looking at her.

"Everyone! I'm going to dance with this knife!" Y/n take out her small knife. Everyone was a little bit concerned. "and kill you all...music!!"
Nope. Nope. This is embarrassing.

I pulled her away and apologize to everyone. I take out my wallet and take my money and put it on the counter and left while pulling y/n.

"Haanjiiii why did you pull meeee I was about to make a showwwww"

"Let's go home!"

"I don't want! Let's walkk!"

Gosh this is tiring. If only levi is here, maybe he could at least knocked her down and bring her back home. But I'm too kind for that.

"Oi"

I looked back to the voice that sounds familiar and it was levi! Speaking of devil!

"Who is that?" Asked y/n

"Oh my god, levi! Thank you so much for coming, help me here! She's wasted!"

Levi came to y/n and put her arm around his shoulder. I have something to do at the headquarters so I have no choice to leave her to levi. Even though I felt jealous in heart but it's fine, I guess?

When I was about to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"I have work to do at the headquarters."

Levi nodded. He went to the other way and I'm going to the other way.

......

Levi's pov

Goddamit, she's kinda heavy. Why is she suddenly so heavy? I put her at the small stairs. We're now at the sidewalk where nobody is here. Y/n leaned her head against the wall near her. I sit beside her and looking at her.

Her clothes were a bit dirty. I bet she accidentally poured the alcohol on her. That's why the smell of alcohol is too strong. I hate this smell.

"Why did you drink?"

"I'm so stressed... Can I hold you..?"

"No."

"Why nottttt??"

"Cus you're stinky."

Y/n pout.

"Hey, I don't know who you are but I'm going to tell my biggest secrettt because I have no one to tell, hehe."

How come she didn't know me.

"What is it?"

"I think... I'm in love...with this man."

My heart shattered a bit when I heard it but what can I do? I did confessed her at the library but she looked like she doesn't have feelings for me at all.

"Do you wanna know who?" She asked.

"No."

"Hehe, it's le- ARGHHHHH A COCKROACH!!"

I jumped when she screamed then looking at the cockroach running towards her. With disgust, I stepped on it until all the liquid came out from its body. This is so disgusting.