Part 28

Levi and hanji rushed into y/n's room after hearing a screaming.

"WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES?!"

Y/n asked as she saw hanji and levi in front of her door room. They both standing there looking at each other. Levi closed her eyes and clicked his toungue. He knows that this will be a hell if y/n knows what happened last night.

"It was hanji."

Y/n looked at hanji and her cheeks a little bit red. Y/n is not used to someone changing her clothes before. She always did it to herself. So, even a woman changing her clothes, she would still be embarrassed about it. She's a bit insecure with her body, that's why.

They both left the room.

"Y/n will not go out from her room if you tell her it was you who change it."

Levi nodded agreeing to hanji's word. Hanji knows levi probably take off all y/n's clothes. She looked at levi with her sad empty eyes. For the whole weeks her heart been breaking many times.

.....

Levi bring the ginger soup to y/n in her room. Y/n sitting at the edge of her bed massaging her head and sighed. Levi bring a chair and put it in front of her and take a small table beside them putting the tray on that small table.

"How many drinks did I take?"

Levi shaking his head showing signs that he doesn't know.

"Did I do anything crazy?"

"You did threw up in the bathtub while I- I mean hanji took a bath for you. So she have to refill the water again with clean water."

Y/n just sighed. She regretted for drinking too much. She knew that she's not an alcohol person. Unlike erwin, when he drink, he never wasted.

Levi took the bowl and bring the spoon in front of her face. Y/n paused from her massage looking at levi up and down with her confused look.

"What are you doing?"

Levi didn't reply and he still waiting for y/n to take a sip of the soup in the spoon with his no emotions face.

"I can do it by myself." As y/n was about to take the spoon away from levi and feed herself, levi with his fast instinct, moving away the spoon from y/n taking the spoon and handed it towards y/n's mouth.

Y/n sighed and take a sip of the spoon from levi. Levi smiled a bit. Because the soup was good, y/n asked levi that she wants more. Levi happily feeding y/n and he's way happier seeing y/n smiling happily because the soup was tasty.

"That's weird, why is it so good all of sudden? I used to eat your ginseng soup."

"Maybe it's because I'm feeding you and the soup was made with love." Levi replied.

Y/n cringed looking at levi with his cheesy lines. But she smiled anyways as deep inside her feelings towards levi is growing.

.....
Jean,sasha,connie,armin,mikasa and eren also floch came to visit y/n, levi and hanji. As they arrived, eren immediately asked hanji when are they going to that place.

Hanji said after winter. Armin really can't wait to see the sea as eren said there's a sea over there. Mikasa sniffing her red scarf and looking y/n drinking her tea.

She went to the her and sit beside her.

"You really love eren don't you?"

After hearing the comment, mikasa blushed so hard and looking away. Then she looked at eren and her eyes softned.

"He's the only one that I have in my family and this scarf..he wrapped it around me."

Y/n staring at mikasa shocked by her loyalty.

"I don't think I apologized to you yet" said mikasa

"About what?"

"About erwin. We know that we can't live to lose a friend so we acted that way. Causing commander erwin is gone.. I'm sorry."

Y/n gripped her tea cup tighter after hearing mikasa.

"It makes me realized that..you have a long life span and-"

"Stop there."

"Sorry."

"I miss him like crazy, mikasa. It's true that I was so mad to you and eren because acting by emotions. All because the sea. That's the only reason yall gave to levi to save armin."

Mikasa were shut.

"But, erwin's biggest dream is to see the basement not me."

Mikasa from staring at the floor looking up back to y/n sipping her tea calmly.

"He told me he wanted to get marry and have a child. But, deep down inside the only thing that he really wants and his biggest dream is to see the basement. To know the truth. After knowing the truth.. that's it I guess."

"What makes you say that?" Mikasa asked.

"When we're together, he would always be busy with his stuff. The titans and shit and that's all he care. When I'm with him, I felt happy but there's something missing in my heart. Something's not complete"

"It's a one sided love." Y/n continued. Mikasa looked at her with shocked face. Then mikasa shook her head saying that's not true.

"He loves you too, I can see it!"

Y/n chuckled. "But he loves the basement more than me."

"Erwin fell in love with a girl named marie. She then later got married to Nile. That dude from military police. I bet he still loves her even though he loves me after that."

It was quite, ain't no back talk. Levi's been eavesdropping for the whole time. Levi told to himself that it's not true, at the end, erwin loves y/n. Will always be.

"I don't want her to be alone and suffering."

That words are enough to show that erwin care and love y/n way deeper before he's gone. It was when the time he's about to die, he realized that he deeply in love with y/n and regretted for not spending time with her as he is so busy and don't even bother to find a time to spend with her.

.....
Levi's pov

I was walking outside at night. It was so dark but the moon shine bright. Enough to see what I was stepping. I then saw a figure and it's a woman and looked familiar. As she came closer to me, it was y/n.

"Y/n wha-" before I could finish the word she kissed me on the lips. I was so shocked but I kissed her back. As we both released our kiss to catch a breath, I looked at her and-

WHAT THE HELL?!

A beautiful body and face changed into a frog. A big frog! Did I just kissed a frog?! The frog is calling my name but I was too shocked and closed my eyes and-

"ARGH!"

"Are you okay?" I looked at to the voice and it was y/n. "Wake up. We're late for the meeting." She left the room. I didn't move an inch and then because it was just a dream I got pissed so I punched the pillow.

Maybe because yesterday I saw a couple kissing at the street. I lowkey want that too with her.. I sighed and take my towel to take shower.

"When will y/n accept me.."