Part 15

Third person pov

Levi, hanji and y/n came to the jail where mikasa and eren at. As they were locked up and punished for being insubordination. Y/n is standing in front of mikasa's jail. "Did you lost weight?" She asked mikasa. Mikasa look unorganized and skinnier.

After they were realeased, they're going to the audience as her majesty came to the frost for the medals. But before that we went to visit the queen first.

"Why again do we need to see her?" Y/n asked levi. Levi like always didn't reply whenever she asked him. "Ugh, you're annoying," she continued.

....

"Sit here, y/n." Levi told me. It was supposed to be erwin's chair. "No, I'm not supposed to." She said. She felt like that'll be weird if she suddenly sit in that chair because she never did. She is nothing but only assistant to erwin.

"Just sit. You are representing erwin,"

....

"I know how desperate you are to revive erwin." Armin said to floch. "Yes, right. It should be the commander, not you. Everyone thinks that too. Everyone that reads the receipt thought 'why armin?'.

"What do you know about armin?" Eren started to get pissed. "Nothing at all. I'm not his childhood friend. But I know a fact that you two and captain levi bring emotions into this and do irrational decision!"

Eren came closer to floch and to tell him to shut his mouth. But he continued " eren, I bet you always think you're right-" a hand on floch shoulder. He flinched a little and turned his head to look who is it. It was y/n. Looking at him with cold face.

"I agree with you that Erwin is the one who should be revived because he is a commander after all but, don't make someone feel guitly for being alive. Don't blame it to armin. Let's not do this on our comrades funeral." Y/n's hand clenched floch's shoulder way tighter that makes floch immediately removed y/n's hand from his shoulder and left.

Mikasa, armin and eren stared at y/n. "What? Don't get me wrong. I'll never forgive you two. But I'll forgive armin because he's cute creature," y/n left. Levi then jog a little to y/n as he's watching them from far. "Go away." She said. "No."

Then we went for the line up to receive the medals. As we kissed the queen's hand, eren paused for awhile. "Eren?" Eren looks terrified.

.....

Y/n sit on chair where erwin used to sit. At his table work. She opened every single drawers at erwin's table. This table is going to get replace by someone else. Maybe hanji. Then as she open the last drawer, she saw multiple letters. She took the letters and put it on the table.

"To levi" "To Hanji" "To my love, y/n"

Y/n is shaking a bit as she saw her name these letters. She unfolds the paper.

"My love,

I predicted that I'm not going to live long. So I decided to write this letter to you. I want you to know that I always love you. Please, when I'm gone, don't be that cold, mean, mercilessly you again. Continue your life with happiness. Go fall in love with someone new. Don't waste your time by being sad all the time. There's a lot of things that you can discover in this world. This earth is big. Much more than the walls. Go travel if you can. Find your true identity.

From, your love.
Erwin

Y/n then flipped to another paper. Another letter.

"Y/n, my love,

I know we had a fight and misunderstanding. I forgave you. It's normal for a couple to have a fight. That'll make the relationship more alive. I'm writing this letter not because I don't want to talk to you. It's because I thought I'll talk to you if I get a chance to live and then marry you. But, I can feel that I'm not going to live longer as my conditions were not okay. Don't feel any regrets to have this issue, y/n. Don't blame it on you. At least, I'm thankful that love come first before my death.

Y/n, if I die, find someone else. Love someone else. Maybe levi. Haha I'm joking. Unless 👀"

"What?"

"It could be anyone. Yes, I might get jealous if I see you in love someone else after me but if you're happy then I'm happy too. That's all I want. I got mad at you yesterday it's because I'm jealous. Who won't get jealous when you see your partner holding other man's arm? But it's okay. I forgive you. I love you, y/n. You're my first and last.

Erwin"

Y/n slowly put the papers slowly on the table. She then face palms her face. She removed her palms and look at those two letters for hanji and levi.

"In love with someone else. Do you think it'll be that easy? Erwin may be an intelligent person but when it comes to love he really knows nothing." Y/n smiled a bit. She leaned her back to the chair and sighed. "I miss his dad jokes.."

.....

Y/n's pov

I was chilling on my bed. Then suddenly the door opened without knocking. What the hell? "Levi? Hanji?" What are they doing here? Wait? It's that a cart?

"We're moving in together. I don't care what you say." Hanji replied. What on earth just happened? Then they both in a speed of light taking all my stuffs into the boxes and put it on a cart. It's getting annoying.

"Oi stop it. I don't want to move in" they ignored. Just keep taking all my stuffs and put it in the box. "Woah? This is an underwear. Is it erwin or y/n's?" Hanji spread out an underwear. It's obviously erwin's. I don't have that big ass underwear. "It's erwin of course." Levi replied. "Hoo how bout this one? Erwin or y/n?" Erk! That's mine!! I'm right here you stupid!

I grabbed my black lace underwear as hanji bringing closer to levi. Levi was blushing and looked away. "Give me that!" Then I took all my underwears bras away from them. I was blushing of course.

"Stupid four eyes. Levi is a man ffs." Then I heard a torn clothes. I was shocked then I immediately run and take a look. I saw hanji was pulling erwin's white shirt from my bed and it was stucked.

"Oi! Hanji! Stop it. Y/n will be mad asf!" While levi was trying to pull hanji away from the shirt. He turned his head to me and he froze. Hanji looked at him then she turned too.

"Ah! Y/n-" I came closer to her and pushed her away from the bed. I lift up the mattress and pulled the tshirt properly that got stucked on the wooden bed. I looked at the shirt it was all riped off.

"Hey..y/n I-"

"Get out."

"Huh?"

I fold erwin's ripped shirt. "Get out of my room. Put back all of my stuff back to its place. I don't want to move in with you two. Before this you didn't give a shit about me but now when he's gone. Now you 'care' for me?"

"Y/n, what are you talk--" i cut hanji "GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!" Hanji then gave up. She and levi put all my stuffs back to its place. But she leave the boxes and the cart. "If you change your mind. Use these" hanji pointed to it.

Then they both left the room. I looked at erwin's ripped shirt. I hugged it. Tightly.