Part 16

"hey it's y/n. Look at her. She's so feminine and sensual."

"No wonder erwin fall for her."

" She probably sad because erwin is gone."

" Do you think I can marry her?"

What is this nonsense? These men keep whispering to each other and thought I didn't hear it. I went back to wall rose to meet my auntie. To go back and visit her. It's been awhile now. The titans are not around anymore.

I arrived at my house where I grew up. I saw my auntie at the door waiting for me. I hugged her. "Welcome home, y/n." She baked cookies and cinnamon buns! My favorite!

"I know you would like it." She rubbed my head and chuckled softly. She's the only family that I have left. The only person who willingly to take care of me even though I'm weird.

"I'm staying in for awhile. To take a break. Can I?" My auntie's eyes sparkled. "Of course you can! Awww I miss you so muchh!! It's been so longg! I'm so lonely sitting alone you know!" She hugged me. Her big breasts covered my whole face. Shit I can't breath. I pushed her and smiled at her.

"How's leo?" "He's fine...ah! There he is!" Leo! I ran up to him and picked him up. Aww he's so cuteee. "Meow!" "Hellooww leooo! Where is your friendd??"

"Woof!" Ah! Taurus! "Come here you too!" Taurus, my black and white husky dog already big now! And leo too! They both have same colour wheel. Black and white. It's cute! Taurus licked my face.

It makes me think. If they all gone. I don't know if I can even stand up again. Please stay longer.

Knock! Knock!

"Ah let me get it!" I opened the door and it was "levi?" "Ohh who is this little boy? He's so cute! What's your name dear? Are you lost?" My auntie suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Auntie, he's a grown up man now." My auntie looked at me. "Haha! Nooo you're lying! Cmon in! I baked a lot! I don't think y/n could finish it all!" What?

"What are you doing here, levi??"

"I was just checking up." He stepped his feet into my house. Get out please. Damn. He then sat on the chair like it's his house. "Y/n, come, come. Let's eat" Did he just..invited me to eat like he owns the house?

"Oh so you two know each other?" My auntie ask

"Yeah, we're both in a scouts." Aunt covered her wide open mouth. "At this young age? You already joined scouts? Oh dear! How brave are you!"

I slapped my forehead. Why is she so dumb tho? Levi smirked at me and eat the cinnamon bun. "Um..levi is it? Do you want to stay here for awhile?" Levi looked at aunt and then he nodded. "Wha- wait you don't bring any clothes." "I dont change." Ew.

"It's fine! I have boy's shirt. It probably fits for him!" "You mean you want to give Alan's shirt to him?" "Yeah, why not?" Ugh. Why did he came here. Did he followed me? I grab my cookies and dip it in my milk.

.....

"See! I told you it fits perfectly!" Levi worn a plain grey knitwear sweater with straight cut pants. Huh? He's kinda look good tho. That was Alan's favourite outfit after all. He kinda look like Alan too.

"Oh no. We only have two bedrooms. It's okay! Y/n and levi can share the room!"

"What?!"

"Yeah it will be fine." I glared at levi. This is getting wayyy too much. Few minutes later, I just finished unpacked my stuff and put in my wardrobe. I went out from my room and levi is there playing with taurus while leo is sleeping on his lap.

"Levi, it's getting late. Go sleep." I told him. I put the woods into the fire place as it's getting cold. Levi then slowly picked up leo and put him aside. Leo didn't move an inch. He's in a deep sleep now. Levi went into my room. I sighed.

Then I went into my room. I'm getting sleepy so I blow off the oil lamp that's on the table. "Blow that off too, levi." I pointed an oil lamp beside him then he blew it. "Sleep here, on this bed. I'll sleep on the couch."

"That'll be very rude for me."

"Just do it." I took my extra blanket on my wardrobe then lay on the couch. I don't need a pillow because it will hurt my neck and I don't feel comfortable sleeping with pillows. Then my eyes slowly closing and I'm sleepy.

I felt arms holding me up and put it on soft place. Bet it's a bed. But I ignored it because I'm too tired so I just continue sleeping.

....

I woke up. It's still dark. I looked at the clock it's 5 am. I was on the bed. Then I saw a body sitting with arms and legs were crossed. Why he's sleeping like that? I came closer to him and sit next to him. Without I even realized, I gently caressed his cheek. What am I doing?! I removed my hand but levi's hand grab mine and put it on his cheek. He opened his eyes and looked at me. Our eyes locked.

He slowly lean towards me makes me going back. Now, he's on top of me in this couch. What the-- I pushed him away. What the hell was that? And we sit back. "Why are you sleeping on the couch?" He put his head on my shoulder. "I can't sleep. I only slept for 2 hours only." No wonder he got that eye bags. I pushed his head away from my shoulder.

"Let's have a breakfast."