Part 33

" have you taken shower yet?"

Levi and hanji just arrived from I don't where they went till this late. I shook my head replying his answer. I gave the food to levi and hanji and they ate it. I sat on the sofa and lay down.

"Oi, you should take shower."

"Shut up, I'm tired."

"How can you be tired? You're not going anywhere?"

I didn't reply him back. Hanji just keep eating and after finished she went to bed because she was so tired and the hotness. She took shower first, or else levi would kill her.

After finished eating, levi came closer to me and picked me up and bring her to the bathroom. He then locked the bathroom door and took of his shirts and pants.

"What the fuck"

He then came closer to me and took off my shirt. It makes me screamed as I was shocked what just happened. I told him I can do it by myself, I'm not a baby. But just keep doing his business.

We both now in the bathtub, it's a cold water because it was hot today so of course. I buried my face in my knees and levi is looking to left side. Levi sitting in front of me. The bathtub was quite big and enough for two people. It was quite and awkward taking a bath together plus we don't even have a special relationship.

"Tch, you don't have to be so shy. It's already two times I saw your naked body."

That words makes me shocked and look at levi's face and he's looking straight back at me with his grumpy face.

"How- when??"

"The time when you were drunk few years ago."

I knew it! It was not hanji!

"What the fuck?! How dare you!!"

I splashed water to him and it makes his hair wet. He smirked. I covered my face with my palms. I never take shower with man not even with erwin. This is embarassing.

"It's getting cold, can you turn the hot water on."

Levi who is sitting near the shower handles turn on the hot water now. It's been 18 minutes since we've got into this bathtub to cool ourself and now I'm cold.

"I can't believe you lied bout that before and the fact you still remember." I complained.

"Your body is already beautiful."

The replies makes me even way more shy and blushed too hard. He knows I'm insecure with my body. Surprisingly he don't even stuttered this time. I bet he's lying.

"You're lying."

Levi sighed and came closer to me causes me to move my back and I can feel wall of the bathtub already. He looked at me deep in my eyes. I looked away.

"Y/n, I've been waiting for many years." He said. He gently play with my hair. His wet hair dripping onto my skin.

"When will you accept me,y/n? I'm impatient."

I still look away from me avoiding the eye contact from him. He's really on top of me now.

"The kids already grown up, and my feelings towards you grown up too and I'm getting deeply in love with you."

"Levi, I felt uncomfortable."

Levi gave up and sit back to his position. I couldn't believe a guy that used to hate me before in love with me.

"I- actually," I tried to say but I was stuttering. I can't open my mouth.

Levi looked at me and sighed.

"It's fine if you still don't have feelings for me yet, I'll wait."

He stood up from the bathtub and got off. I immediately grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me. He was shocked but he didn't move a bit. I let go of his arm and look away. I don't know why I did that.

Levi showed a disappointed face. Of course, I was about to kiss him but I don't know what makes me stopped. He then took the towel, covered him up and left the bathroom.

......

A letter received this morning. Hanji gave it to me. While I was eating my breakfast, I opened the letters and read it. I dropped my spoon after reading the letters.

Y/n,

Aunt Rose is gone this morning, we discovered her body on the bed. So we think that she died in sleep.

My tears rolling down on my cheeks. I left the food on the table and immediately went out from my house and ride my horse. I went a little bit in speed to meet my auntie. As I reached the house, Everyone's in the house.

I ran into the house and seeing leo and taurus sitting next to my auntie's body. I ran towards her and looking at her pale face. Her skin is so cold. I cried so hard. The only family I have left is now gone.

....

"We heard a howl from this house. It was so noisy, then one of the neighbour came to see and knocked the door but no one answered. The dog keep barking from the window and scratches it when all the villagers tried to break the door. It seems like he's giving a sign. Something went wrong."

"After we opened the door, we went to Rose's room and she was on the bed in that position  when the time you came , not moving an inch, then we knew, she's gone."

A middle age woman told me the whole story at the grave after buried my aunt. Levi and hanji just sitting next to the grave looking concerned.

"Would you take my pets?"

I asked to the middle age woman. She asked why, and I said that I would be so busy and not always available at home so I preferred someone would take care my pets.

The middle age woman agreed as she also has a lot of cats in her house and she would be happy if there's a dog in her house too.

I said goodbye to my pets before leaving her place. Hanji and levi helped me to take all my clothes and gave my aunt's clothes to the people that needed.

......

After the burial and the other stuff finished, I didn't came out from my room at all. I can feel that everyone is slowly leaving me. Is this how levi would feel all the time?

I'm tired.