Part 17

Me and levi is helping my aunt to bake again. Since she's going to sell it at the market. Her bakery is so popular. I looked at levi and he's smiling. This is the first time I saw him with a warm smile in his face.

As we finished baked. I rubbed my dirty hands on his shirt. He look at me with disgusted looks. I laugh it off. I went to my bedroom to lay down for a while or maybe just take a nap. Levi followed me.

"Ugh, can you stop following me?" He didn't say anything but then he sat on the edge of the bed. I was laying and put my arm against my eyes to cover it. Then I have an idea. I'm a little bit bored so I took my pillow and hit him.

"Pillow fight! Hahaha!"

Silenced

He didn't even move an inch. Not even flinched. Ugh he's so boring. "You're boring." I kicked his back and his butt to get out of my bed but then he hold my legs. He flipped over towards me and pulled my legs near him. He was standing and I was laying down in that... position. This is awkward.

"H-hey. Let go." He smirked. Wtf? I punched his both hands makes him let go of my legs. "Ouch. What is that for?" Tf is wrong with this dude. I took my towel and my clothes to take shower.

I finished took a shower and wear my clothes so I went into my room and see..naked levi. I look at his body. Wow abs. He was about to changing. Wow biceps. I look at levi's face and he smirked. Uh, wow ew.

"First time? Never seen a body like this before?" He said. Ugh.

"As if. Erwin have better body than you."

"Let's go back." I packed all my shirts and stuff in my bag.

Levi's pov

How dare her to compare my beautiful body with erwin. The fact that she don't even look suprised when she accidentally saw my body. To be honest, I know she was about to come in. So I immediately take off my shirt to change to my own clothes. But then it was too late.

But I thought she'll be like 'o mai gawd, levi! That is so embarassing! Y-yo-your body looks so hot! >\\\<' that's what I thought she would say or react BUT! She looks like she used with it! Look at her! With her cold face when she came in. And yet, she even just walked past by me.

She's a bold woman. I see, I see. "Let's go, levi." Oh wait. I didn't change yet.

.....
Third's person pov

Few days later after y/n and levi came back from her house. Y/n went out to get some air but with her ODM gear. Levi bumped into her. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Nowhere. Why are you here?" "For fun." He left. Y/n rolled her eyes and left too.

She keep running foward without stopping. When she sees the wall is getting closer she use her ODM gear and makes her fly so high. She let go of the ropes when she's on top of the wall then released it again to the surface of the wall makes her pull it to the wall's surface. Now, she's on top of the wall.

She sit down and take out her water bottle and drink it. She looked at the views and the wind softly blowing so it's a little bit cold. But y/n loves cold weather. She look up the sky. "It's cloudy." She take off her gears and lay down and keep looking at the cloudy sky. She starting to close her eyes. Then a sound of footsteps came towards her and it's getting closer. Then it stopped. Y/n know someone is beside her right now. A sound of taking off the gear and dropped it to the ground. Y/n can feel a person is lying down beside her now.

She opened her eyes look at her left side. It's levi. He was staring at the sky too. " Let me guess. You came to my place to visit me but when saw me going outside, you took your gears and followed me to the wall. Am I right?" Y/n still staring at the sky. "Yes."

She sit up and look at levi lying down. Levi look at her back. "Why do you always follow me everywhere? What do you want?" Levi sit up from his lay. He look y/n in the eyes. " Erwin, told me to do so. To protect you. I'm just doing what I promised."

"Erwin told you that? Why? I'm not a kid. I barely can die." Levi didn't say anything. "You don't have to do this stupid deal anymore." Levi look up to y/n. She's walking towards the egde of the wall. Levi immediately wear his gears because y/n doesn't have her gear on.

"Because, I'm going to die anyways." She jumped. "Y/n!" Y/n jumped from her back making her see the sky. Then, she saw a figure falling down towards her. "Levi." He catched her and use ODM gear so that both of them did not fall. The hook is in the walls so they're hanging now.

"Levi, why?"

"Are you stupid?! I'm not going to lose another friend! I'm tired of it! Stop doing this stupid shit!"

Y/n tears rolling down. Levi's expression changed. Y/n chuckled. "Levi, even if I fall, I'm not going to die. You're just wasting your gas and time to save me." Levi's face getting red. "Fuck you." He replied.

...

"You know, you can be dumb sometimes." Said y/n when she's already back on the walls again with levi. Sitting down looking at the view. "Tch, that's because I was so shocked. My brain stopped and all I can think is to save you." "Why are you being so sweet, levi?" Levi's face getting way red than before.

Y/n rest her head on levi's shoulder. " I miss him." Levi put his hand on y/n's head and rubbed it to comfort her. "I miss him too. I remembered when we both spend time with each other. It makes my heart flutters. I'm happy with him."

"Levi."

"Hm?"

"Are you gay?" Levi smackedd y/n's head. "Ouch!"

"Let's go back."