Part 11 (edited)

Erwin's pov

I went into my room. I don't even know where did levi and y/n go so I'll just go back to my room to take a rest. I really hope she'll be he- ah, she's here. She still doesn't change but she already took off her coat. Y/n saw me makes her paused by her business and turned her head away from me.

"What are you doing?"

"Packing."

"Where are you going?"

"Back to my house."

I kneeled beside her and watching her packing her stuff without even looked at me. I grabbed her hand. She then immediately slap my hand and I was shocked a bit so I let go.

"Don't touch me."

"Don't go."

"I don't want to stay with a person who have zero feelings to me."

Ah, I think she misunderstood.

"That's not true."

She then grabbed one of her notebook and before she put her notebook into her bag I grabbed her arm wrist again. Y/n fight back and managed to let go of my hand from her. I can see her face starting to get pissed.

"I said don't touch me."

I sighed. Well, it was wrong for me to say those harsh words to her.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to"

"I don't believe that."

"Y/n, it's true that I used you. But now, I really love you, it was just an excuse for me to used you before because I don't want to be distracted by work and love. I-i was wrong! Back then, I didn't realized that I was in love with you before marie."

Y/n stopped doing her thing.

"It's up to you if you don't want to believe it."

Please believe. I heard a sniff from y/n and she's crying again. I moved my hand slowly and putting her hair back to see her face. Hell, her eyes are swollen and her cheeks are red. I can't believe I just made a woman cry.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry. Please don't cry, I swear on my life that I love you so much even before. It's just I'm too dumb not realizing it. I'm sorry."

I hugged her. She didn't move an inch but then she pushed me, she grabbed her notebook and hit me on my chest.

"All you do is lie! Lie! Lie! Lie!! You still have feelings for that woman! If you do have feelings for me you don't even bother to flirt with her! But just like nile said, you're crazy because you chose titans over her! If you could that, that means you can actually.. actually.."

She still hit me with her boom while talking and bursting into tears. But it's getting weaker as she don't know what to say anymore. I smiled a bit.

"Y/n, I didn't chose titans over marie. I chose you over marie. Titans number 2 tho."

Y/n stopped hitting me.

"I knew I was in love with you when you were so eager to join the survey corps in honor of your brother. But like I said, I didnt realized that because I was still unfamiliar with 'love'. I thought I was just having a feelings for you, but no, it was more than that."

Y/n dropped her notebook onto the floor and slowly walks towards the bed. She took the blanket and wrapped herself. I took her book and put it on the floor. I picked up her bag and unpack her stuff and put it back to where it belongs. To be honest, she doesn't really pack her clothes, she packed my..notebooks..old notebooks.