Part 31

Third person pov

"Ahh!! levi!"

Hanji in sweats screaming levi's name as she's in pain. Levi who is on top hanji who is also sweating too grunts. He's holding hanji's legs up to the air.

"Hold on, hanji. It's coming"

"Levi! It hurts!"

"Almost!! Uhh!"

"Ahh! Fuck!!"

"Why are you guys so noisy?"

A voice came across the room and when they turned to look at the voice it was y/n. Levi pulled out a small shell from hanji's feet with a tweezer.
Hanji sighed a relief. Then levi take a bandage to cover the wounds.

"Hanji stepped on a sharp shell and it goes into her feet. So I'm helping her." Said levi while getting off from the bed. " I thought y'all doing nasty shit in this room."

Both looking at y/n with red cheeks.

"The food is ready, come and eat." She left the room. "Can you walk, hanji?" Hanji nodded as she get off from the bed and walking down to the dining room.

"You both are sweating. Clean up after you eat." Said y/n.

......

Levi's squad is staying a night in their house tonight. Y/n slept early because she was sleepy. Others are playing and have a chit chat at the living room.

Connie went to the kitchen to get a cookie that baked by y/n. Then he walk past the dark stairs. He felt like someone's watching him so he looked at the dark stairs. He dropped his cookie when he saw a figure standing with white sleeping dress.

As the figure getting closer to him he closed his eyes and opened again and it was y/n. Looking at him with empty looks.

"You guys are so noisy.." said y/n with her husky voice. She's still half asleep. Then she walked to the living room, she saw mikasa standing near the fireplace looking at eren while smiling listening to sasha's joke.

Then she came closer to mikasa then stopped in front of mikasa. The room was silent after seeing half asleep y/n suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She then hugged mikasa and won't let go.

"U-um, cap-captain y/n wha-"

"Shut up and hugged me back. I had a dream of you and i hugging and it was warm. I'm trying to see whether is it warm or no in real life."

Everyone was confused by her words. Mikasa gave a warm smile and replied y/n's hug.

"Is it warm?"

"That dream did not lie, it is warm."

"What the hell is going on in here?" Jean scratched his head. Levi were shocked by y/n's action. Then, he stood up and pull y/n away from mikasa.

"Mikasa..sleep with me.."

"I think you guys are too loud, y/n is asleep so maybe it makes her shocked. " Said hanji.

Y/n turned her face to levi as levi pulling her away from mikasa. She then raised her both arms up in the air and landed it on levi's shoulder and hugged him. She was smiling. Levi tried to pull y/n away from him but she won't let go.

"Erwin? Why are you so short all of sudden?"

Y/n with her eyes closed looking at levi and touched his face. Levi hold y/n's hand and then bring her into bridal style and bring her to the room.

"Tch, you're kinda light."

........
Levi's pov

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

I'm carrying her and she's so cute in my arms. I wanna squish her cheeks.  I entered her room and put her back slowly on her bed. I don't want to leave so I stayed.

I hold her hairs and it was beautiful. I kissed her hair and it smells like strawberry. She's so beautiful that I didn't even realized I was kissing her forehead. That action makes y/n opened her eyes a bit. She didn't react a bit when she saw me.

"Levi, sleep with me here.."

"Don't you want mikasa?" I teased her.

"You're an ackerman too so I don't mind.."

What is her dream? It's so weird. Hugging mikasa? Why not me? Well, at least I get to sleep and hug beside her in reality.

As I lay down beside y/n, she immediately went for a hug and hug me as if I'm hers. It's so warm in this position, I've never felt like this before. It's nice, I want like this to be forever. Y/n hugging me in her sleep was the best thing that happened in my life.

We have many stuffs to do later so let me cherished this moment and never letting her go. I hugged y/n back and put my face against her chest. Y/n while half asleep gently playing with my hair and finally she sleeps again.

This hug is so warm.

I like her. So much.