Part 2

"A collosal titan has attacked wall maria! All the titans are in the wall of maria!!" Said a soldier

I was shocked, everyone's shocked. Scared too.

"That wall is 50 meters height.." i said to erwin "So, the titan must be bigger than the wall" erwin replied.

"There are two big titans crushed the walls," said other soldier. I look at erwin's face. He looks... I don't know, I can't explain. I hold his hand "are you okay?" He twitched and look at me. "Yes, i'm fine." Said him as he let go of my hand and stand up and walk away.

"You know Erwin is such a selfish person. He only cares about the secret of titans." Said levi while sipping his tea. "So? Why are you telling me so?" I get annoyed by this short ass man and took my tea cup to drink it. "Just saying. Since you have a big crush on him"

I almost choked my tea. "H-how do you know?!" I can feel the heats of my cheeks. "Tch, it's too obvious, everyone knows that. Look at you and your red cheeks, pathetic." "Um, excuse me? Who are you calling pathetic?" I put down my tea cup and lean back to my chair and cross my hand.

"You." He stood up and left. I wanna kill him if I can.

.....
5 years after the fall of shiganshina

Erwin was promoted as commander of the scout regiment. Erwin offered me to be by his side as i always protect him. I was happy and willingly to be by his side all the time. So here i am. Proudly by erwin's side. Marry me erwin. I want my name change to y/n smith and i want a blonde child.

Erwin is at his desk doing his work. I don't even know why I'm here but i like to be here. I sat on the chair and look at his handsome face. Erwin smith, you're getting handsome as you're getting older and i like that. Marry me please Erwin. I want you to marry me blond man.

Let's make a family, smith's family. I wonder if he's a bottom or top. God damn, y/n! That's a disgrace! I wonder if he's a virgin. Stop it y/n! Suddenly my eyes and erwin's locked to each other. I blushed so hard i immediately grabs my pen and paper acting like I'm writing something.

This is embarrassing.

Erwin's pov

As i finished doing my work i looked up to look at y/n. Wondering what she's doing but she's staring at me. Our eyes locked to each other and she immediately take her pen and paper to write on. I know she's faking it.

Everyone's been saying that she had a crush on me. I can see that too. I acted like i don't know. To be fairly honest, I do like her. It's just, I dont know.. She's the only one who've been protecting me since the first time we met. How come I'm not fall in love with that bravery and caring and a beautiful woman. Marry me y/n. We could have blonde child. I wonder if she's bottom or top. God sake erwin, that's disgusting!

I look at her again. "She still faking it.." i murmured.

"I heard there's going to be a new scouts will joining us soon," i opened a conversation. Y/n look at me and she was confused. What's wrong? Did i say something wrong?

"Isn't that normal?" Wha- oh yeah she's right. Lord, that is embarrassing.
"Yeaaah! Haha there will be hahaha i wonder how much will be joining soon." I know she knows im embarrassed so she's trying to cover it up i guess?

Y/n's pov

Why the hell did i said that?! I embarassed him! Stupid. It's okay, act cool like levi. Everyone's been saying im too cold just like levi. Never smile and not even talk that much. It's true but I didnt show it to anyone else except Erwin. I'm only show my real side to erwin. Im way comfortable with him.

Levi's just copying me. Tch, fan behavior. Erwin stood up and went closer to me. He sat on the chair infront of me. What's the matter?

"Can you go call levi? I need to talk to him" huh? That's it? Alrighty then. As i stood up, erwin stood up too. He came close to me and i just keep moving back until i reached the door. He's getting wayyy closer as if we're going to kiss!!

"What's wrong, commander?"

He didnt reply. I closed my eyes and suddenly i feel something touch my hair. I opened my eyes and seeing him smiling. "You look beautiful with that." Then, he pulled me closer to him and open the door. "Go find levi."

I nodded and went out from the office.  I walked past by a big mirror in the hallway.  I don't even know why it's here but anyways woah, look at this hair clip.

Where did he get this?? I covered my face with my two hands and jumped happily

Where did he get this?? I covered my face with my two hands and jumped happily. Fangirling mode on. HE GAVE ME THIS?! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!  Did he like me??! Aaaaaaa stappphhh.

I put the clip back on my hair and walked happily to find short black hair man ^^

Erwin's pov

"Haaa..." I sigh relieved. Finally, I managed to give that hair clip that i bought from bazaar. I hope she liked it. Maybe she'll know my feelings after that? I don't know hanji say so.

Flashback

"I bought this hair clip, is it beautiful?" Hanji looked at me curiously "what is this for?" She asked. "I want to give to y/n to.." "continue?" "Ha..i like her."
Hanji was so shocked and excited at the same time.

"Ahh! So you want to give this hair pin to her to express your feelings?"

"Yes"

Hanji covered her mouth while her eyes shining brightly.

"But i dont know how to give it to her"

"Oh i can teach you! Here, first you do this--

Flashback ends

Thank you hanji for giving me advice. You're my best friend

"If  you do that, she'll remember for the rest of her life trust me!"

I hope she'll remember that.