Part 13

Third person pov

"What the hell? How the hell that bastard still alive?" Jean looked at the armoured titan getting back alive after they've killed it with thunder spears.

"He's getting thinner. You guys go to reiner. Me and eren will go to bertholdt. We can defeat them."

....

They defeated reiner and bertholdt and the beast titan get away with another titan. Unfortunately, that beast titan took reiner. He was lucky.

Y/n saw levi on the rooftop. She immediately flew away from others to go to levi. Finding erwin. As she arrived. She saw a burned body. She couldn't recognize who is that. Levi in a hurry to catch up that titan and asking to exchange the gas and blades with eren.

Then, that burned body, make a sound. It means he/she still alive. Eren stopped for awhile and looked back to the burned body. "Armin.."

"Oi! Faster!" Levi screamed.

"Screw it. Captain! Give me the titan fluid!" Eren asked. Then, mikasa came. Of course, she's almost crying. Levi was about to give syringe to eren then another dude came with erwin's body. Still alive.

Y/n saw that and she immediately went to erwin. He was bleeding but still alive. Levi then pulled back the syringe from eren and wanting to give it to erwin.

"Levi!" Y/n give a hand to levi to let her use that syringe to erwin. Levi wanting to give it to y/n then eren forbid it.

"What are you doing?! Give it to armin, captain!!"

"What do you mean?! We should save a commander! Not a soldier!" Floch replied.

"No! Armin was not just a soldier! He helped a lot! He's the one who got the idea of reiner is hiding in a wall and so on! So, armin is important too!"

Both mikasa and eren are willingly to fight levi about the syringe. Y/n, still sitting beside erwin, holding erwin's arm just watching them without saying anything.

"Do you even have a clue about what are you doing right now? It's erwin, the commander, should be save. Keep your emotions out of this, eren."

Eren tried to grab the syringe. Levi tried to pull it back but eren keep holding it so levi kicked him. Mikasa saw that and attacked levi.

"Stop it! Erwin will save the humanity! Not armin! Right, y/n? Why aren't you saying anything?!" Floch started to get mad but y/n just keep quiet. She looks blank and clueless.

Floch coming towards levi and mikasa and about to take the syringe and mikasa was about to kill floch but hanji pulled her.

"Give up, mikasa. We should save erwin."

Mikasa then gave up. It's hard to choose between two important person. But levi, still wanting to inject it to erwin. No more discussion.

"Everyone get out of here! I'm going to let erwin eat burrito!"

Everyone leaves. Floch bring eren with him. Except y/n. "Oi get it of here." He said. "No." She replied. Levi just sighed and just continue to inject erwin. But then he stopped as erwin's hand accidentally slapped his. "Teacher, what if there's other humans outside the wall?" Y/n looked up to him "levi?" Levi then stood up and went up to armin. He injected the fluid to armin. He then, running towards y/n and pull her out of here.

"Levi! How about erwin's body?!" Levi stopped then he U turned and took erwin's body with him. Then y/n just use her ODM gear away from there. As they were flying, y/n just staring at erwin with no emotions at all. Blank face. Numb.

Then we waited somewhere far away from armin and bertholdt. On another roof. Levi put down erwin and y/n grab erwin's arm. She then kissed him on his forehead.

"You've fought well, commander. Rest now, farewell." She whispered to his ear. Levi sat next to her and watch her. There's no single tears. Just her calm face but not smiling too. He felt a bit relieved seeing her face like that.

"She's okay," Levi monologue.

Then, hanji came. As well as floch.

"Do you think you can forgive him? He had no choice but to become a devil.,"

Hanji then came closer to erwin. Checked his eyes. "He's dead." Everything just went silence. Levi's tears almost went scrolling down but he immediately rub it off.

.....

4 hours later after the fight,

They all searched for survivors yet there's no one at all.  Y/n gave up. She's getting exhausted and went up to the wall. Where armin and sasha lying down there.

Mikasa just watching her. Don't know if it's a feelings of feeling bad or we don't know. As y/n arrived at armin's place. Armin already woke up. He looked at y/n and asked what happened. Y/n didn't reply and give him with her cold face. No emotions at all. She then sat beside armin. Then eren came running towards armin and hugged him. Levi also came. Then eren told everything.

"But.. why did you choose me? It should be commander." Y/n then slowly changed her sitting position and hug her knees burried her face in her knees. Hiding it.

Levi kicked eren and told him to tell everything. "Apparently your two friends doesn't think that way."

"But still, I don't think it should be me."

Y/n looked up and said "yes, it should've been erwin. But these two keep pressuring levi and ready to draw blood to respawn you." They can feel it. They can feel an anger running in y/n's body. "So stop complaining and keep saying it shouldn't be you because it's too late. You're alive now."

Y/n's expression might've been no expression at all. But her aura giving a scary aura mixed with anger. Of course it was first time these children saw her like that as they just met her. But to levi and hanji, they think that old, cold, mean and mercilessly y/n came back.

Y/n stood up from her sit. Staring at the houses. "Now, let's see the basement instead of wasting time here" She jumped from the wall and used her ODM gear. "Oi, did she know where is your house?" Conny asked eren. Eren shaked his head." Then what are you waiting for? Go after her." Conny continued.